|424 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Psychosocial factors associated with recent Alcohol use among Youth
Keith King, Rebecca Vidourek, Mary Haag, Ashley Merianos
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2012; 1(4): 231-242.
- The skinny on physical activity interventions among Hispanic youth
Ashley L Merianos, Keith A King, Rebecca A Vidourek
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2013; 2(1): 94-104.
- Does Perceived Social Support Play a Role in Body Image Satisfaction among College Students?
Ashley Merianos, Keith King, Rebecca Vidourek
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2012; 1(3): 178-184.
- Social Determinants to Nonmedical Prescription Drug Use among Multiracial Youth
Rebecca A Vidourek, Keith A King, Michael Brubaker
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2013; 2(1): 35-43.
- Perceptions of pain and resilience factors among male and female college students
Ashley L. Merianos, Laura A. Nabors, Keith A. King, Rebecca A. Vidourek
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2013; 2(4): 299-307.
- Vitamin D deficiency among high school female students in Riyadh
Sahar Mohsen Aldhafeeri; Fatemah Ibraheem Alrawaji;
Abrar Mubarak Algharbi; Alanoud Abdullah Alhessan;
Ayat Sami Qabaja; Ghaleah Abdulaziz Alnassar; Ghaliah Ofayn Alsulami;
Mashael Belal Alrubaian; Norah Abdulaziz Alhatim;
Salehah Salih Alotaibi; Zahra Ali Alkhamees
International Journal of Medicine in Developing Countries. 2017; 1(1): 18-23.
- Authoritarian parenting and ecstasy use among US youth
Rebecca A Vidourek, Keith A King, Michelle L Burbage
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2014; 3(4): 250-254.
- The influence of cigarette smoking on serum TSH concentration
Saad Al-fawaeir, Mohammad Al-adwan, Attallah Abu Oliem, Emad Alsoub, Aisha Abd Alhameed Al kalaileh
Rawal Medical Journal. 2016; 41(4): 407-409.
- Effect of Ramadan Fasting on the International Normalized Ratio in Patients with Mechanical Prosthetic Heart Valves
Mohammed Ghormalla Alghamdi; Abdullah Adel Kokandi; Rheema Ahmad Alfadhil; Lama Abdullah Alotaibi
THE ULUTAS MEDICAL JOURNAL. 2018; 4(2): 78-84.
- Career choice and its infl uencing factors: Perception of senior medical students
Lamyaa Z. AbouZaid, Nihal M. Nabil, Sara O. Al-Fadil, Abdulaziz
Alatmi, Abdullah A. Saeed
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2014; 2(3): 168-173.
- Correlation between brain natriuretic peptide and right ventricular systolic pressure in patients with decompensated heart failure
Khalid Alsulaiman, Sarah Alyousef, Abdulmalik Alkathiri, Shmylan Alharbi, Abdulkareem Albekairy, Hind Almodaimegh, Saleh AlDekhail, Thamer Alsulaiman, Salahdein Aburuz
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(10): 2173-2177.
- Participation in School Sports and Marijuana Use among Male and Female Students
Keith A. King, Ashley L. Merianos, Rebecca A. Vidourek, Oladunni A. Oluwoye
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2016; 5(2): 82-86.
- Coexistence of Epstein-Barr-Virus infection and Hyper-immunoglobulin D syndrome: A diagnostic dilemma
Nora AlMutari; Suliman AlJummah; Abdullah Alsonbul; Hasan Aldhekri; Sulaiman M Al-Mayouf
Annals of Paediatric Rheumatology. 2016; 5(3): 89-92.
- EFFICACY OF BACKWARD VERSUS FORWARD WALKING ON HAMSTRING STRAIN REHABILITATION
Shaji John Kachanathu, Ashraf R Hafez, Abdul R Zakaria
International Journal of Therapies and Rehabilitation Research. 2013; 2(1): 8-14.
- Patterns of, and factors associated with video game play among primary school children in Jeddah 2015: A cross-sectional study
Hatan Hisham Mortada, Ali Taleb Alattas, Raheef Abdulaziz Bagaresh, Abdu Ibrahim Hakami, Abdullah Mohammed Khairy
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(11): 2358-2360.
- Utility of Ultrasonography in Children with Camptodactyly-Arthropathy-Coxa Vara-Pericarditis Syndrome
Muna Al- Mutairi , Khalid AlIsmeal , Abdullah Almulhem , Huda Azzam , Sulaiman M Al-Mayouf
Annals of Paediatric Rheumatology. 2013; 2(3): 107-112.
- The proper timing to introduce simulation-based education in internal medicine clerkship
Najwa Al-Mously, Amal Baalash, Raneem Salem, Shazia Mukaddam
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2014; 2(3): 180-184.
- Capecitabine-induced vasospasm: a case report
Fayez El Shaer; Ismail R Raslan; Waleed Al Habeeb; Mostafa AlShimiri; Hanan AlBaker; Khaled Al Habib
European Journal of Medical Case Reports. 2018; 2(1): 33-37.
- Pacing Indications and Modes in Bradyarrhythmia Patients: Gender Related Differences
Pratibha Singh, Rohit Kumar Srivastava, Rishi Sethi, Wahid Ali, Shankar Madhav Natu, Sunita Tiwari
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(9): 106-109.
- Rare causes of acute psychiatric manifestation in children: a case report of anti-NMDA receptor encephalitis
Noor Adnan Almodihesh
European Journal of Medical Case Reports. 2017; 1(2): 97-101.
- Post market Research of Oral Antidiabetic Drugs: Metformin, Glipizide, and Pioglitazone
Nabil Khalidi, Bassam Atallah, Abdulmalik M. Alkatheri, Abdulkareem Albekairy, Amjad M. Qandil
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2014; 4(6): 061-067.
- Influence of APOA5 (rs662799 and rs3135506) gene polymorphism in acute myocardial infarction patients and its association with basic coronary artery disease risk factors
Rohit Kumar Srivastava, Pratibha Singh, Pratima Verma, Rishi Sethi, Arti Verma, Wahid Ali, Sunita Tiwari
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(6): 008-014.
- Molecular characterization of the rotavirus enterotoxin NSP4 gene of strains causing diarrhoea in children aged 0-5 years in northern India
Shilpi Srivastava, Amita Jain, Danish Nasar Khan, Shantanu Prakash, Mastan Singh, Shally Awasthi
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(11): 043-049.
- Herbs use in Saudi children with acute respiratory illnesses
Nasser S Alharbi; Ahmed S Alenizi; Abdullah M Al-Olayan; Nadhar A Alobaidi; Alanood M Algrainy; Amani O Bahadhailah; Abdulaziz A Alhunayni; Hashim D Alqurashi; Yousef A Alrohaimi
Sudanese Journal of Paediatrics. 2018; 18(2): 20-24.
- Who is responsible? An insight into the factors influencing the publication of undergraduate medical studentsÂ’ research projects
Shaffi Ahmed Shaik; Khalid Suwayyid Alomar; Abdullah Ibrahim Almater; Fahad Abdullah Alshayhan; Majed Abdullah Al-Sheikh; Abdullah Mohammed Almansour; Abdullah Ali Alqarni; Ali Mohsin Al-Hazmi; Mohammad Irshad; Kamran Sattar; Tauseef Ahmad; Hamza Mohammad Abdulghani
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(12): 1688-1694.
- Chronic Recalcitrant Stevens-Johnson Syndrome
Entesar Batouk, Abdulmonem Almutawa, Abdullah AlSonbul, Sulaiman Mohammed Al-Mayouf
Annals of Paediatric Rheumatology. 2012; 1(1): 77-80.
- Mother's breastfeeding knowledge, barriers and practices: a descriptive survey
Shatha Saleh Al Harbi; Syed Irfan Karim; Saleh Suliman Al Harbi; Afnan
Abdullah Almalki; Atheer Mohammed Aljeraibah; Shahad Mohammed
Aljeraibah; Nada Ahmad Alsomali; Ruba Mahmoud Barnawi
International Journal of Medicine in Developing Countries. 2018; 2(2): 59-64.
- Short stature in children
Rawan Ali Almutairi
International Journal of Medicine in Developing Countries. 2018; 2(1): 9-15.
- The treatment of inappropriately treated Methicillin Resistant Staph Aureus osteomyelitis in pediatric age group.
Raed Miteb Al-Zaben, Mouhamed Al alwan, Asem Al Majali, Jamal Rahayma, Areej Al-Zaben
Rawal Medical Journal. 2016; 41(2): 212-215.
- Epidermodysplasia Verruciformis: a case report
Samia Sulaiman Alnugali
European Journal of Medical Case Reports. 2017; 1(1): 24-27.
- Medical students' perception on anatomy knowledge relevance and retention during clerkship
Nihal Mohamed Nabil, Najwa Al-Mously, Shahad AlWathnani, Asrar Abduldaiem, Hadeel Al-Issa
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2014; 2(3): 147-151.
- Gender differences in lipid and glycemic control in Saudi patients with Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Syed Shahid Habib
Rawal Medical Journal. 2013; 38(1): 22-25.
- Radiographic localization of the mental foramen position in King Khalid University dental clinics patients in Abha Â– Saudi Arabia
Muhannad Abdulrhman Mohammed Halwani; Majed Abdullah Ibn Muteq
International Journal of Medicine in Developing Countries. 2017; 1(2): 41-45.
- Is there a moral difference between killing and letting die in healthcare?
Mohammed Ratoubi Alanazi, Mansour Moklif Alanzi
International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2015; 3(1): 1-10.
- Effect of preoperative lidocaine infusion on postoperative morphine requirements in major laparotomy surgery
Jamal Rahaymeh, Mufeed Alkhalaileh, Abdulelah Meqbel, Balgees Almajali, Rawan Al Dabas
Rawal Medical Journal. 2016; 41(3): 312-315.
- Motives for Saudi junior medical students to study medicine: are there any differences between students in governmental versus private schools?
Nasra N Ayuob, Amani H Aljedaani, Abdullah H Aljohni, Thanaa A Almustahi, Heba K Matiouri, Lana Adey Al Shawwa, Basem S El Deek
International Journal of Innovations in Medical Education and Research. 2016; 2(1): 33-39.
- Anti-diabetic medications: How to make a choice?
Amir Babiker; Mohammed Al Dubayee
Sudanese Journal of Paediatrics. 2017; 17(2): 11-20.
- Knowledge of combined oral contraceptives among young females in Riyadh
Thamer Alsulaiman; Meshail Alamer; Ghadah Alrajeh; Qamar Khojah; Shorouq Alrumaihi; Ohoud Almutairi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(4): 752-756.
- Mid-thigh prosthetic arteriovenous loop graft for hemodialysis access: A single center study
Mohammed Abdulmajeed Al-Rawashdeh, Jan Mohammed Alshishani, Ashraf Odeh Alshabatat, Tareq Hani Samarneh, Eyad Sami Almsafeh, Mohanad Mefleh Alkhashman
Rawal Medical Journal. 2015; 40(1): 88-92.
- Burgeoning Rise In Smartphone Usage among School Children In Saudi Arabia: Baseline Assessment of Recognition and Attention Skills Among Users and Non-Users Using CANTAB Tests
Lulu Alobaid; Hessah BinJadeed; Areeb Alkhamis; Reem Alotaibi; Shabana Tharkar; Shabana Tharkar; Ibrahim Gosadi; Ashry Gad
THE ULUTAS MEDICAL JOURNAL. 2018; 4(1): 4-11.
- Complicated acute appendicitis in a patient with Type 2 Diabetes: a case report
Muhammad Shoaib Zaidi
European Journal of Medical Case Reports. 2018; 2(1): 23-25.
- Psychiatric Residents Attitudes towards Psychotherapy Training and Associated Factors
Reem AlOtaibi; Ahmad N. AlHadi; LuLu AlObaid
THE ULUTAS MEDICAL JOURNAL. 2018; 4(3): 124-130.
- A Case of Nephrolithiasis and Metabolic Acidosis induced by Topiramate
THE ULUTAS MEDICAL JOURNAL. 2018; 4(3): 159-163.
- To study the effect of glycemic control and duration of disease on pulmonary function tests and diffusion capacity in type 2 diabetes mellitus
Jitendra Singh, Kamlesh K. Gupta, D. Himanshu, Anju Dinkar, Virendra Atam, Surya Kant
International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2015; 3(1): 224-228.
- Effects of Lifestyle habits on the prevalence of obesity among school going adolescents residing in urban Lucknow
Prerana Singh, Shivendra Kumar Singh, Nar singh Verma, Sandeep Bhattacharya, Abbas Ali Mahdi, Baby Anjum, Saumya Mishra, Manish Kumar Manar, Rajesh Khare
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(10): 1293-1296.
- Musculoskeletal complaints among central sterile supply technicians in relation to physical and psychosocial factors at work
Mohamed El-Helaly El-Helaly, Hanan H Balkhy
Journal of Environmental and Occupational Science. 2015; 4(2): 78-83.
- Drowning in the desert: family denial of brain death
Mohamad-Hani Temsah; Fahad Alsohaim; Ayman Al-Eyadhy; Fahad A Bashiri; Gamal Hasan; Bader lmosned; Omar Temsah
Sudanese Journal of Paediatrics. 2018; 18(2): 48-52.
- Vitamin D status among patients of a tertiary health-care center in Makkah, Saudi Arabia: a retrospective study
Meshal Atiyah, Doaa Abdelmoety, Thamer Almalki, Waleed Alhozali, Zaid Sayedalamin, Eyed alakkas, Hanan Abdelmoneam Shamardl, Soha Elmorsy
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(7): 1510-1516.
- Antioxidant role of fruit extract of Emblica officanialis (amla) against arsenic induced renal-toxicity in mice.
Manish Kumar Singh, Devendra Kumar Katiyar, Suraj Singh Yadav, Vineeta Gupta, Sanjay Khattri
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2013; 2(3): 61-71.
- Salivary Duct Carcinoma of the Minor Salivary Gland: A Rare Case Report
Shalini Gupta, Khushboo Gupta, Hari Ram, Om Prakash Gupta
Journal of Interdisciplinary Histopathology. 2013; 1(4): 223-226.
- A study of prevalence and pattern of anemia in primary hypothyroidism
Rohit Anand; Arvind Kumar Mishra; Abbas Ali Mahdi; Shailendra Prasad Verma; Kamlesh Kumar Gupta
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(2): 153-159.
- Is the Empathy Level of Medical Students at KAU Changeable along their Study Years? What is behind this Change?
Nasra Ayuob; Muruj Saleh AlHarthi; Ghadeer Alahmadi; Diyaa Bokhary; Basem El Deek
Medicine Science | International Medical Journal. 2016; 5(2): 484-95.
- Sural Nerve Conduction Studies in Prediabetics and Diabetics in North Indian Population
Sachan P., Shyam R., Patel M. L., Sachan R. and Singh S.
Journal of Physiology and Pharmacology Advances. 2016; 6(5): 875-879.
- The in vivo biosynthesis of antibacterial silver nanoparticles using red pepper (Capsicum annuum L) fruit extract
Eman Afkar; Amel Taha
THE EGYPTIAN JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL BIOLOGY (Botany). 2018; 14(1): 1-9.
- Metastatic Adrenocortical Carcinoma of the Lung In A Four Years Old Child
Lulu Abdulaziz Alobaid; Ilhama Jafari; Osama Almosallam; Muhammed Amin ur Rahman; Abdulwahhab Aljubab
THE ULUTAS MEDICAL JOURNAL. 2018; 4(1): 38-43.
- Novel homozygous mutation in CYP27B1 gene of vitamin D dependent rickets type 1A: a case report
Mohammed Al Dubayee; Reem Al Fattouh; Fahad Al Juraibah; Fuad Al Mutairi; Amir Babiker
European Journal of Medical Case Reports. 2018; 2(1): 2-5.
- Work-related stress in primary health care physicians and hospital physicians in Riyadh Military Hospital
Faisal M. Al Haddad, Hamed M. Al Mansur, Yasmeen H. Al Momatin
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(11): 2385-2393.
- ROLE OF MALE GENDER IN LAPAROSCOPIC CHOLECYSTECTOMY OUTCOME
Rakan Alqahtani, Wagih Ghnnam, Mohammad Alqahtani, Abdulrahman Qatomah, Awdah AlKhathami, Adel Alhashim
International Journal of Surgery and Medicine. 2015; 1(2): 38-42.
- Effect of sleep deprivation on the attitude and performance of medical students, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Hussein Saad Amin, Ibrahim Salamah Almazroua, Abdullah Sulaiman Alsahlan, Mohammed Abdullah Alrishan, Houssam Mourad Elmourad, Mohammed Mansour Alotaibi, Abdulaziz Ibrahim Almohaisin
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(3): 575-580.
- Becoming a doctor, what is behind this decision? A comparative study between governmental and private medical School in Saudi Arabia
Nasra Ayuob, Sajedah Z. Bahumdain, Zahra A. AL-Najei, Fatimah M. Khobrani, Basem El Deek
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2015; 3(4): 155-160.
- Smoking cessation in primary care: a tool for the general practitioner
Thamer Alsulaiman, Haneen Alkobaidan, Mead Alqarny, Khalid Alsulaiman, Ibrahim Alsulaihim
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(6): 1054-1060.
- Custom made endoprosthesis following distal femur tumor resection: 6 years follow-up results
Ghaith Abou-Nouar, Zain Abou Nouar, Jamal Rahaymeh, Omar Alajoulin, Mohammad Alwan
Rawal Medical Journal. 2016; 41(1): 48-51.
- Perceived stress in Saudi undergraduate medical students
Aesha Farheen Siddiqui; Saad Abdullah Al-Amri; Assaf Abdullah Al-Katheri; Khalid Hussain Mohammed Al-Hassani
Journal of Medical and Allied Sciences. 2017; 7(1): 41-47.
- Critical surgical affections at pharyngeal region in horses
Esam Mosbah, Awad Z Rizk, gamal a Karrouf, mohamed i Abou Alsoud, adel e Zaghloul, john J Hahn
International Journal for Agro Veterinary and Medical Sciences. 2012; 6(6): 436-444.
- Role of Age and Uric Acid Levels on Dialysis Efficacy among End Stage Renal Disease Patients in Saudi Arabia
Mohd Alaraj, Naif Al-Tamimi, Walid Abu Rayyan, Fahad Alshammari, Ashfaque Hossain, Turkey Al Hadires, Meqbil Alanazi, Bahaa Al-Trad, Fayez Alfouzan, Ahmed Abu Rayyan, Anwaar Al-Shammari, Maram Alanazi, Ibrahim Ginawi, Audah Al Hazmi
Journal of Research in Medical and Dental Science. 2016; 4(2): 92-96.
- Severe desquamation in Kawasaki disease: Is it somehow protective?
Jubran Theeb Alqanatish; Amir Babiker
Sudanese Journal of Paediatrics. 2017; 17(2): 56-59.
- Pellagra in Association with Hallucination and Over-salivation
Raef Qutub, Rafif Alsaigh, Raheel Al-Harazi, Emtenan Sadaqah
International Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 1(1): 17-19.
- Bacterial colonization in patients with lower respiratory tract specimens: demographic profile and microbiological pattern
Shivani Saxena, Gopa Banerjee, Rajiv Garg, Mastan Singh, S K Verma, R A S Kushwaha
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(11): 1498-1503.
- Perception of family medicine residents towards use of portfolio in their assessment in joint program of family medicine, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, 2015
Ahmad A Algarni, Sulaiman Anagreyyah, Mubarak Al-Mansour, Salwa Alaidarous
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(1): 147-153.
- Acute effect of uphill and downhill treadmill walk on cardiovascular response and perceived exertion in young sedentary individual
Mayank Agarwal; Jagdish Narayan; Priyanka Sharma; Shraddha Singh; Sunita Tiwari
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(7): 1133-1138.
- Congenital cystic adenomatoid malformation: case presentation in a two months old infant
Hashem Ezzat Aqrabawi, Maisaa Shabatat, Balqees M Abbadi
Rawal Medical Journal. 2015; 40(4): 474-476.
- Clinicopathological characteristics of colorectal cancers at KHMC
Ahmad Telfah, Mohammad Obeidat, Ayman Abu-Kamar, Ahmad Bawaneh, Abdulmajeed Arabeiat, Hani Al-Kafaween, Luna Fayyad
Applied Medical Research. 2015; 1(1): 22-25.
- Comparison of third generation ELISA and conventional nested RT-PCR for detection of HCV among hemodialysis patients
Shantanu Prakash, Satya Narayan Sankhwar, Amita Jain, Kausar Usman, Narayan Prasad, D. Saha, K.P Singh, Parul Jain, Desh Deepak Singh
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2014; 4(8): 018-022.
- In silico designing of siRNA targeting PB 1 gene of Influenza A virus and in vitro validation
Bhawana Jain, Amita Jain, Om Prakash, Ajay Kr Singh, Tanushree Dangi, Mastan Singh, Kaleshwar P Singh
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2014; 4(8): 042-047.
- THE EFFECT OF HYDROGEN PEROXIDE ON THE HEALING OF THE LAID OPEN WOUND IN THE TREATMENT OF CHRONIC SACROCOCCYGEAL PILONIDAL SINUS: A RETROSPECTIVE DATABASE ANALYSIS OF 500 PATIENTS
Bader Shirah, Hamza Shirah
International Journal of Surgery and Medicine. 2016; 2(1): 17-22.
- A Case of Acute Sterile Endophthalmitis after Intravitreal Dexamethasone
Manar Ahmad Aljebreen; Hasan Aldhibi
THE ULUTAS MEDICAL JOURNAL. 2018; 4(3): 164-167.
- Evaluation of prescribing medication errors in a pediatric outpatient pharmacy
Khalid Alsulaiman; Majed Aljeraisy; Shmeylan Alharbi; Ibrahim Alsulaihim; Maha Almolaiki; Maha Alammari
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(11): 1588-1593.
- The relation between illness perceptions and psychiatric morbidity among patients with vitiligo, in Al-Madinah, Saudi Arabia
Mokhtar Mahfouz Shatla, Israa Abdulhadi AlSofyani, Samira Waslullah Almitairi, Ahmad Saud Alrahili, Amani Wasal Alsolami
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(9): 1966-1972.
- Pellagra in association with hallucination and over-salivation
Raef Qutub, Rafif Alsaigh, Rahee Al-Harazi, Emtenan Hemmish
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 459-461.
- The Utility of Biologic Agents in Childhood Orphan Inflammatory Diseases
Sulaiman M Al-Mayouf, Intisar Intisar Albuhairan, Abdullah AlSonbul
Annals of Paediatric Rheumatology. 2014; 3(2): 72-76.
- The impact of gender and English language on the academic performance of students: An experience from new Saudi medical school
Najwa Al-Mously, Raneem Salem, Nasser Al-Hamdan
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2013; 1(3): 170-176.
- Prevalence of Ventilator Associated Pneumonia (VAP) in Critical Care Unit at Royal Medical Services
Abdallah Al Serhan, Manal Al Mashaleh, Khaldoon Shobaki, Mohammad Shabaneh
Rawal Medical Journal. 2014; 39(3): 243-245.
- Idiopathic spinal cord herniation syndrome: a case report
Venkata Vijaya Sekhar Manda, Venkata Ramprasad Kuppili, Ravi Vasupalli, Surya Ganapathi Rao Devaguptapu
International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2014; 2(3): 1144-1146.
- Extracurricular leadership development programme to prepare future Saudi physicians as leaders
Nasra Naeim Ayuob, Faten Mohamed Al Sayes, Basem Salama El Deek
Journal of the Pakistan Medical Association. 2016; 66(6): 688-693.
- Study of association of metabolic syndrome and its components in premenopausal and postmenopausal Indian females
Neera Verma, Saumya Mishra, Himanshu Dandu
International Journal of Advances in Medicine. 2015; 2(4): 332-336.
- Post-partum urinary incontinence among Saudi women
Nouf Al Mutairi; Maha Al Farra
International Journal of Medicine in Developing Countries. 2017; 1(1): 5-10.
- The value of Mountain Sidr Honey in treating and controlling chronic constipation: A Prospective comparative study between Ziziphus honey and Lactulose in 1000 Saudi Arabian patients
Bader Hamza Shirah, Hamza Asaad Shirah
Journal of Apitherapy. 2016; 1(1): 2-6.
- Obstructive sleep apnea among patients attending Family Medicine Centers, Military Hospital in Khamis Mushait city, Saudi Arabia
Mana Mubarak Alshahrani, Sultan Mohammed Alshahrani, Ibrahim Saeed Alarfaj, Shamsun Nahar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(9): 1960-1965.
- Incidence of shoulder dystocia and its relation to brachial plexus palsy: a 10 year retrospective review at King Abdulaziz University Hospital
Ayman A. Bukhari, Osama S. Bajouh, Dania M. Bresali, Alaa A. Roblah, Zahraa I. Alghafli, Dareen A. Khawjah, Bushra K. Alhawsa
International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2016; 5(12): 4415-4418.
- Impact of sleep quality and general health on academic performance
Omar I Modayfer; Meshail A Al Aamer; Abdulellah M Al Adel; Laura I Al Olayan
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(4): 779-782.
- Identification of predictive marker of prerenal damage in pregnant women with Preeclampsia and women at high risk- A Prospective study conducted in Riyadh,Saudi Arabia
Noura Al-Jameil, Hajera Tabassum, Huda Al-Mayouf, Latifa Al-Otay, Amal Ali Al-Shenefy, Farah Aziz Khan
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(2): 186-190.
- Iron deficiency and Helicobacter pylori infection
Saad Al-Fawaeir1, Mohammad Abu Zaid1, Mervat Abu-Mallouh2
American Journal of Physiology, Biochemistry and Pharmacology. 2014; 3(3): 112-114.
- Thymolipoma with paralyzed left hemidiaphragm: A case report
Jamal Alaydi, Mazen Alomary, Ala Qayet, Hani Alhadidi, Fawaz Khammash
Rawal Medical Journal. 2015; 40(2): 244-245.
- Liver abscess in a preterm neonate
hashem Ezzat Aqrabawi, Najwa William Sonna
Rawal Medical Journal. 2016; 41(3): 377-378.
- Prevalence of generalized and abdominal obesity in police worker - A cross-sectional study
Somesh Raju; Sunita Tiwari; Nar Singh Verma; Rina Kumari
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(12): 1674-1678.
- Vesiculopustuloulcerative lesions in erythema nodosum leprosum as initial manifestation of leprosy
Arvind Mishra, Varun Kumar Singh, Shilpa, K K Gupta
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(8): 1727-1730.
- Percutaneous tracheostomy using Fibroptic bronchoscope
Samer Basher Alghazawi, Ahed Al-Edwan
Rawal Medical Journal. 2011; 36(2): 123-124.
- Factors affecting the specialty choice of medical students at king Abdulaziz University in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Ismail Ahmed Nemri, Abdullah Khaled Agabawi, Meshal Samir Akel, Ahmed Mohammed Noorelahi, Basem Salama Eldeek, Sarah Saeed Alghamdi, Naif Ali Alghamdi, Nasra Naeim Ayuob
International Journal of Community Medicine and Public Health. 2015; 2(4): 570-574.
- Basal cell carcinoma involving tip and alar area of nose in a patient of hills of Uttarakhand: report of a rare case and review of literature
Hitendra Prakash Singh, Malti Kumari Maurya, Ashok Kumar
International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2016; 4(3): 956-959.
- Early diagnosis of neuropathy in diabetic patients using nerve conduction studies
Suchitra Parkhad, Sachin Palve
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2014; 4(2): 158-160.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW