|28 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- The Use of ICT for Competitive Advantage in the Medical Technical Service Industry
Mark Sweeney, Dennis Viehland
. 2011; 8(1): .
- Controlling Health Care Costs in Ghana: Any Hope with the Ghana Diagnostics Related Groupings Mechanism?
Mark Owusu Fordjour, Isaac Akonde, Markins Badu
International Journal of Health Sciences and Research (IJHSR). 2015; 5(6): 503-511.
- MAJOR ISSUES IN NIGERIA DAIRY VALUE CHAIN DEVELOPMENT
ANNATTE ISAH; FATIMA B A; WAMBAI Y S; RUMA B M; GIDEON M M; LAWAL U S; LAWRENCE O I; ALIGANA M; SHOFELA A K; MARK L K and KASIM H I
Vom Journal of Veterinary Sciences. 2012; 9(1): 32-39.
- Impaired reactive stepping is a prevalent problem for patients at discharge from inpatient stroke rehabilitation- a retrospective study
Elizabeth L. Inness, BScPT., MSc; a,b Avril Mansfield, PhD;a-c Bimal Lakhani, MSc;b Mark Bayley, MD;a,c William E. McIlroy, PhDa-d
Journal of Physical Therapy (JPT). 2013; 7(2): 50-59.
- Health providers opinions on the utility of the HPV vaccination-Are guidelines being Followed?
Douglas Sherlock, Andrew L Atkinson, Mark G Martens
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 916-919.
- A study evaluating knowledge, attitude and practices of practitioners in the medicine department of tertiary care teaching rural hospital with respect to antihypertensives
Jatin Patel, Andrew Mark, Sanjay K. Date
International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2015; 3(3): 715-717.
- Acute Stroke Training and Assessment in Computerised Axial Tomography (ASTRACAT) for stroke physicians: facilitating telestroke implementation in a UK setting
Hedley C.A. Emsley, Kathy Blacker, Elaine Day, Shuja Punekar, Mark O\\\'Donnell, D. Paul Davies, Ian W. Turnbull
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2013; 1(3): 137-141.
- Awareness and desirability of antenatal attendees about analgesia during childbirth in a university teaching hospital in southern Nigeria
Aniekan Monday Abasiattai, Olujimi Olatunbosun, Mark Nyong Edubio
International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2016; 5(5): 1540-1544.
- Evaluation of Hepatitis C Virus Genotyping Protocols for Use in a Diagnostic Setting
Isaac Thom Shawa, Mark Hopkins
International Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 1(1): 2-7.
- Drug utilization pattern of analgesics in various departments of a tertiary care teaching rural dental hospital
Nirav N. Patel, Sunil Soitawala, Andrew Mark, Haresh Desai
International Journal of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology. 2014; 3(5): 804-806.
- Angiotensin antagonist drugs as “source antioxidants” – down-regulation of NADPH oxidase activation mediates many of their protective benefits, independent of hypertension control
Mark F. McCarty, James J. DiNicolantonio, Charles F. Glassman
Oxidants and Antioxidants in Medical Science. 2015; 4(1): 1-16.
- Effectiveness and student perspective of a pilot effort in team based learning in pharmacology for medical undergraduate
Nayana K. Hashilkar, Mark H. Gelula, Netravathi B. Angadi
International Journal of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology. 2016; 5(4): 1413-1416.
- Endothelial dysfunction as a risk factor for cardiovascular disease; its modulation by phyto-ingredients and implication in better cardiovascular health.
Paul Mark Dias, Manoj Kumar Joshi
Oxidants and Antioxidants in Medical Science. 2012; 1(2): 75-85.
- A Potential Pathogenic Mechanism Linking Obesity, Breast Cancer and Estrogen Receptor Expression
David Pisani, Etienne Mark Paris, Gordon Caruana Dingli
Journal of Molecular Pathophysiology. 2014; 3(1): 1-5.
- Interim identifi cation of “at risk” students: A predictive model
Mark I K Norrish, Pananghat A Kumar, Thomas A Heming
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2014; 2(4): 199-203.
- Self perception of key skills required by undergraduates in an Indian dental school
Anjana Satish Bagewadi, Mark Gelula, Shivaprasad Goudar
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2014; 2(1): 30-36.
- Impact of two different media extracts of Vernonia amygdalina on free radicals and membrane lipid stability under normal condition
Hanson O.T. Iyawe, Mark C. Azih
American Journal of Physiology, Biochemistry and Pharmacology. 2016; 5(1): 17-20.
- Prevalence and correlates of cigarette smoking among men who have sex with men (MSM) in Vancouver, Canada: A cross-sectional survey
Laura Haley, Jason Wong, David M Moore, Keith Chan, Warren Michelow, Meena Dawar, Wayne Robert, Robert S Hogg, Mark Gilbert, The ManCount Study Team
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2014; 3(1): 1-8.
- Biocompatibility of nanometre scale porous anodic aluminium oxide membranes towards the RK 13 epithelial cell line: A preliminary study
Gérrard Eddy Jai Poinern, Xuan Thi Le, Mark O’Dea, Derek Fawcett
International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2015; 3(7): 1583-1588.
- Recurrent Glioblastoma Multiforme: Implication of Nonenhancing Lesions on Bevacizumab Treatment
Daniela Alexandru, Hung-Wen Kao, Mark Linskey, Ronald Kim, Anton N. Hasso, Daniela Bota
Journal of Interdisciplinary Histopathology. 2013; 1(4): 217-222.
- Psychosocial Risk Factors & Admission/Readmissions in End Stage Renal Disease Patients
Mark William Ketterer, Sandeep Soman, Usamah Mossallam
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2014; 3(4): 230-233.
- Using Flow Cytometry for the Diagnosis of Lung Neuroendocrine Carcinoma With Samples From Endobronchial Ultrasound Fine Needle Aspiration and Pleural Fluid
Mark E Costaldi, Adam Lall, Richard Burack, Zhongren D Zhou
Journal of Interdisciplinary Histopathology. 2015; 3(1): 3-8.
- Hardness of tap water samples in Manila City, Philippines through complexometric titration
Derick Erl P Sumalapao; Aaron John T Balana; Mark Paolo Enrico U Obias; Yves Ira A Reyes
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(12): 1385-1389.
- Sex differences in the effects of Auricularia auricula-judae ethanolic extracts on the life span of Drosophila melanogaster during stress and non-stress conditions
JC James N. Romero; Ma. Rosario Rufina E. Ramos; Ourlad Alzeus G. Tantengco; Paul Mark B. Medina
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(11): 87-94.
- Undifferentiated Sarcoma Induced by BCNU (1,3-bis(2-chloroethyl) -1-nitrosourea) Wafers
Daniela Alexandru, Mark E Linskey, Ronald C Kim, Daniela Bota
Journal of Interdisciplinary Histopathology. 2013; 1(3): 163-167.
- Evaluation of Roselle Based on the Internal Transcribed Spacer Sequence of rRNA gene
Se Hee Park, Florence C. Ginibun, Mark S. Roh, Ming-Xi Li, Jeung Keun Suh, Young Hee Joung
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2015; 27(8): 659-661.
- The knowledge – practice gap in physiotherapy practice: a clinical audit of the assessment and management of chronic low back pain within outpatient physiotherapy practice.
Tim Morris, Mark Zadow, Elliot Watts, Anthony Hewitt
International Journal of Therapies and Rehabilitation Research. 2015; 4(4): 61-66.
- Garcinia binucao crude ethanolic leaf extract prevents alcohol-induced neurotoxic effects on learning, short-term memory, and motor functions in Drosophila melanogaster
Ourlad Alzeus G. Tantengco; Joanne Jennifer E. Tan; Nicholas Robert C. Tan; Maria Concepcion C. Sison; Paul Mark B. Medina
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(10): 106-112.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW