|27 articles found.||Sort by: [ Date ] - [ Relevance ] |
- An Unusual Case of Giant Cell Tumor of Soft Parts in an American Warmblood horse
Kurt Zimmerman, Frederic Almy, Geoff Saunders, Mark Crisman, Leonardo Leonardi,
Open Veterinary Journal. 2019; 9(1): 44-48.
- Sex differences in the effects of Auricularia auricula-judae ethanolic extracts on the life span of Drosophila melanogaster during stress and non-stress conditions
JC James N. Romero, Ma. Rosario Rufina E. Ramos, Ourlad Alzeus G. Tantengco, Paul Mark B. Medina
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(11): 87-94.
- Garcinia binucao crude ethanolic leaf extract prevents alcohol-induced neurotoxic effects on learning, short-term memory, and motor functions in Drosophila melanogaster
Ourlad Alzeus G. Tantengco, Joanne Jennifer E. Tan, Nicholas Robert C. Tan, Maria Concepcion C. Sison, Paul Mark B. Medina
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(10): 106-112.
- Protective potential of ginseng and silymarin on the liver and kidney of ethanol-treated mice (Mus musculus)
Danica R Duguran, Mark Joseph C Lopez, Ma. Tigie Carmely E Valenzuela, Michael B Ples, Rodel Jonathan S Vitor II
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(7): 969-976.
- Childhood Sleepwalking and Its Relationship to Daytime and Sleep Related Behaviors
Helen M Stallman, Mark J Kohler, Sarah N Biggs, Kurt Lushington, Declan Kennedy
Sleep and Hypnosis: A Journal of Clinical Neuroscience and Psychopathology. 2017; 19(3): 61-69.
- A Systematic Review of Treatments for Sleepwalking: 100 Years of Case Studies
Helen M Stallman, Mark Kohler
Sleep and Hypnosis: A Journal of Clinical Neuroscience and Psychopathology. 2017; 19(2): 21-29.
- Hardness of tap water samples in Manila City, Philippines through complexometric titration
Derick Erl P Sumalapao, Aaron John T Balana, Mark Paolo Enrico U Obias, Yves Ira A Reyes
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(12): 1385-1389.
- Awareness and desirability of antenatal attendees about analgesia during childbirth in a university teaching hospital in southern Nigeria
Aniekan Monday Abasiattai, Olujimi Olatunbosun, Mark Nyong Edubio
. 2016; 5(5): 1540-1544.
- Impact of two different media extracts of Vernonia amygdalina on free radicals and membrane lipid stability under normal condition
Hanson O.T. Iyawe, Mark C. Azih
American Journal of Physiology, Biochemistry and Pharmacology. 2016; 5(1): 17-20.
- Evaluation of Roselle Based on the Internal Transcribed Spacer Sequence of rRNA gene
Se Hee Park, Florence C. Ginibun, Mark S. Roh, Ming-Xi Li, Jeung Keun Suh, Young Hee Joung
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2015; 27(8): 659-661.
- Angiotensin antagonist drugs as “source antioxidants” – down-regulation of NADPH oxidase activation mediates many of their protective benefits, independent of hypertension control
Mark F. McCarty, James J. DiNicolantonio, Charles F. Glassman
Oxidants and Antioxidants in Medical Science. 2015; 4(1): 1-16.
- Biocompatibility of nanometre scale porous anodic aluminium oxide membranes towards the RK 13 epithelial cell line: A preliminary study
Gérrard Eddy Jai Poinern, Xuan Thi Le, Mark O’Dea, Derek Fawcett
. 2015; 3(7): 1583-1588.
- A study evaluating knowledge, attitude and practices of practitioners in the medicine department of tertiary care teaching rural hospital with respect to antihypertensives
Jatin Patel, Andrew Mark, Sanjay K. Date
. 2015; 3(3): 715-717.
- Using Flow Cytometry for the Diagnosis of Lung Neuroendocrine Carcinoma With Samples From Endobronchial Ultrasound Fine Needle Aspiration and Pleural Fluid
Mark E Costaldi, Adam Lall, Richard Burack, Zhongren D Zhou
Journal of Interdisciplinary Histopathology. 2015; 3(1): 3-8.
- Psychosocial Risk Factors & Admission/Readmissions in End Stage Renal Disease Patients
Mark William Ketterer, Sandeep Soman, Usamah Mossallam
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2014; 3(4): 230-233.
- Prevalence and correlates of cigarette smoking among men who have sex with men (MSM) in Vancouver, Canada: A cross-sectional survey
Laura Haley, Jason Wong, David M Moore, Keith Chan, Warren Michelow, Meena Dawar, Wayne Robert, Robert S Hogg, Mark Gilbert, The ManCount Study Team
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2014; 3(1): 1-8.
- A Potential Pathogenic Mechanism Linking Obesity, Breast Cancer and Estrogen Receptor Expression
David Pisani, Etienne Mark Paris, Gordon Caruana Dingli
Journal of Molecular Pathophysiology. 2014; 3(1): 1-5.
- Interim identifi cation of “at risk” students: A predictive model
Mark I K Norrish, Pananghat A Kumar, Thomas A Heming
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2014; 2(4): 199-203.
- Self perception of key skills required by undergraduates in an Indian dental school
Anjana Satish Bagewadi, Mark Gelula, Shivaprasad Goudar
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2014; 2(1): 30-36.
- Health providers opinions on the utility of the HPV vaccination-Are guidelines being Followed?
Douglas Sherlock, Andrew L Atkinson, Mark G Martens
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 916-919.
- Recurrent Glioblastoma Multiforme: Implication of Nonenhancing Lesions on Bevacizumab Treatment
Daniela Alexandru, Hung-Wen Kao, Mark Linskey, Ronald Kim, Anton N. Hasso, Daniela Bota
Journal of Interdisciplinary Histopathology. 2013; 1(4): 217-222.
- Acute Stroke Training and Assessment in Computerised Axial Tomography (ASTRACAT) for stroke physicians: facilitating telestroke implementation in a UK setting
Hedley C.A. Emsley, Kathy Blacker, Elaine Day, Shuja Punekar, Mark O\\\'Donnell, D. Paul Davies, Ian W. Turnbull
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2013; 1(3): 137-141.
- Undifferentiated Sarcoma Induced by BCNU (1,3-bis(2-chloroethyl) -1-nitrosourea) Wafers
Daniela Alexandru, Mark E Linskey, Ronald C Kim, Daniela Bota
Journal of Interdisciplinary Histopathology. 2013; 1(3): 163-167.
- Erratum to - CDP-Choline Neuroprotection and Vascular Remodeling via IRS-1 mechanisms in Vascular Dementia - Growing Neurons ATOP Microelectronic chips as a new model for Neurodegeneration
Raid Al -Baradie, Stephen Lynch, J Borresen, Jerzy Krupinski, Mark Slevin
. 2013; 1(2): -.
- CDP-Choline Neuroprotection and Vascular Remodeling via IRS-1 mechanisms in Vascular Dementia - Growing Neurons ATOP Microelectronic chips as a new model for Neurodegeneration
Raid Al-Baradie, Stephen Lynch, J Borresen, Jerzy Krupinski, Mark Slevin
. 2013; 1(1): 5-10.
- MAJOR ISSUES IN NIGERIA DAIRY VALUE CHAIN DEVELOPMENT
ANNATTE ISAH; FATIMA B A; WAMBAI Y S; RUMA B M; GIDEON M M; LAWAL U S; LAWRENCE O I; ALIGANA M; SHOFELA A K; MARK L K and KASIM H I
Vom Journal of Veterinary Sciences. 2012; 9(1): 32-39.
- Endothelial dysfunction as a risk factor for cardiovascular disease; its modulation by phyto-ingredients and implication in better cardiovascular health.
Paul Mark Dias, Manoj Kumar Joshi
Oxidants and Antioxidants in Medical Science. 2012; 1(2): 75-85.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW