|206 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [ Date ] - [ Relevance ] |
- Genetic Parameters of Performance Traits in Crossbred Cattle
Pranesh Kumar, Devender Singh Dalal, Sunil Sharma, Sandeep Verma, Chandrashekhar Santosh Patil
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(5): 46-52.
- Synthesis and characterization of novel 1,6-dihydropyrimidine derivatives for their pharmacological properties
Basavaraj Padmashali, Ballekere Nanjundaswamy Chidananda, Banuprakash Govindappa, Siddesh M. Basavaraj, Sandeep Chandrashekharappa, Katharigatta N. Venugopala
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2019; 9(5): 133-140.
- Socio-economic Status and Problems Faced by Dairy Farmers of Sardhana Block of Meerut District
Naresh Prasad, Suresh Kumar, Megha Pande, Yogesh Kumar Soni, Siddhartha Saha, Naimi Chand, Shubham Arya
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(4): 120-128.
- Drug-drug interaction study in an intensive care unit: An assessment of prevalence, nature, and severity of the medications involved
Rekha Radder, Suraj B, Padhy B M, Sandeep B, Srikanth
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(4): 290-294.
- Qualitative anti-tubercular activity of synthetic ethyl 7-acetyl2-substituted-3-(4-substituted benzoyl) indolizine-1-carboxylate analogues
Sandeep Chandrashekharappa, Katharigatta N. Venugopala, Rashmi Venugopala, Basavaraj Padmashali
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2019; 9(2): 124-128.
- Effect of sleep deprivation on heart rate recovery after treadmill testing in otherwise healthy young adults
Gurdev Lal Goyal, Ruby Sharma, Sandeep Joshi, Abhinav Bhardwaj
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(1): 19-22.
- Chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy presenting as Guillain–Barre syndrome: A case presentation
Aloke, Sandeep Bhattachrjee
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(6): 482-484.
- Correlation of core muscles endurance and balance in subjects with osteoarthritis knee
Shreya Mehulbhai Joshi, Megha Sandeep Sheth, Megha Matul Jayswal
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(5): 347-351.
- Prevalence of Areca nut and Tobacco use in school going children in Ahmedabad
Megha Sandeep Sheth, Azizfatma Khan, Priyasingh Bhagirathsingh Rangey,
Applied Medical Research. 2019; 6(1): 16-21.
- STUDY OF DOSE RELATED EFFECTS OF DEXMEDETOMIDINE ON LARYNGEAL MASK AIRWAY REMOVAL IN CHILDREN UNDERGOING HERNIOTOMY-A DOUBLE BLIND RANDOMIZED STUDY.
ravi bhat, shyamsundar kamath, mahantesh mudukanagoudar, sandeep shetty
. 2018; 22(3): 368-373.
- Prevalence of Developmental Delay and Factors Affecting the Development Status among Under 5 Children in an Urban Slum of Agra City
Disha Agarwal, Shailendra Singh Chaudhary, Sandeep Sachdeva, Sunil Kumar Misra, Prashant Agarwal
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(7): 474-479.
- A Comparative Study of Morbidity Profile of Elderly Residing in Old Age Homes and in the Community of a Tier-II City in India
Dipeshkumar D Zalavadiya, Anupam Banerjee, Niravkumar B Joshi, Chirag N Bhola, Ankit M Sheth
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(7): 480-485.
- Co-Relation between Work Ability and Severity of Musculoskeletal Discomfort in Middle Aged Persons
Drashti H Trivedi, Megha S Sheth
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(1): 42-45.
- In silico evaluation of Benzo (f) chromen-3-one as a potential inhibitor of NF-κB: A Key regulatory molecule in Inflammation-mediated pathogenesis of Diabetes, Alzheimer’s and Cancer
Sandeep Kumar Gandham, Venkata Ramaiah Chintha, Rajendra Wudayagiri
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(12): 157-164.
- In Vitro Development Competence of Buffalo Oocytes- Effect of Oocytes Quality on Maturation, Embryonic Developments and Apoptosis
Lalit Mohan Jeena, Dharmendra Kumar, Sandeep Rahangdale, Ajit Pratap Singh, Bikash Chandra Sarkhel
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(11): 73-80.
- Supplementation of Butylated Hydroxytoluene (BHT) Reduces Oxidative Stress and Improves Quality of Frozen–Thawed Frieswal Bull Spermatozoa
Suresh Kumar, Megha Pande, Ajayvir Singh Sirohi, Yogesh Kumar Soni, Shrikant Tyagi, MAhesh Kumar, Sarvesh Arya
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(11): 315-320.
- Study of Temperament and Phenotypic Traits of Murrah Buffaloes
Sandeep Dhilod, Dipankar Kar, Sajjan Sihag, Narender Singh, Suresh Kumar Chhikara
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(11): 112-118.
- Importance of Behavioral Aspects and Its Implications on Physiological Status, Relationships and Production of Dairy Animals
Deepandita Barman, Kotresh Prasad C, Mahanthesh M T, Girish Panchbhai, Sanjay Choudhary, Megha Panwar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(10): 19-29.
- Night shift working and its impact on sleep quality, calorie intake, and serum thyroid stimulating hormone level among health-care workers in a tertiary hospital, Bengaluru
Sandeep Margapuram Sathyanarayana, Sunitha Gangadharaiah
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(9): 1330-1334.
- Neck circumference as an anthropometric parameter for obesity/overweight in type 2 diabetes mellitus
Ruby Sharma, Sandeep Joshi, Harpreet Grewal, Ankur Goel
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(9): 1312-1316.
- Effect of Body Condition Score at Mating on Reproduction Performance of Beetal Goat
Arpan Sharma, Sandeep Kaswan, Amrit Lal Saini, Yashpal Singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(8): 165-170.
- Effect of Pranayama on respiratory endurance in young adults
Angesh Harish Bagade, Megha Shrikrishna Bhonde, Nitin Babanrao Dhokane
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(8): 1175-1178.
- Feeding Management Practices Adopted by Goat Farmers in South West Punjab and Their Constraints
Sunpreet Singh Sandhu, Dalpat Singh Malik, Sandeep Kaswan, Jaswinder Singh, Yashpal Singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(5): 271-279.
- Effect of Dietary Supplementation of Graded Levels Of Chromium Picolinate on the Production Performance, Immune Competence Traits, Development of Digestive Organs and Carcass Quality Traits of Coloured Chicken
Sandeep Singh Kashyap Singh Kashyap, Pankaj Kumar Shukla, Amitav Bhattacharyya, Rajneesh Sirohi
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(4): 65-70.
- Reason for Joining Self-Help Group by Tribal Goat Owners- A Analytical Study
Ruchi Singh, Gajendra Uikey, Malay Kumar Mandal, Sandeep Kumar Singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(3): 206-213.
- Effect of Amino Acid, Vit. E, Selenium, MOS and Biotin Nutritional Formula Supplementation through Feed at Different Dose Levels on Performance of Broiler Chicken
Kakasaheb Khose, Manik Dhumal, Mahalsakant Nikam, Sandeep Rindhe
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(3): 70-79.
- Oestrus Induction and Fertility Response in Anoestrus Frieswal Heifers Subjected to Various Treatments
Yogesh Kumar Soni, Suresh Kumar, Siddhartha Saha, Megha Pande, Rajendra Prasad, Jitendra Kumar Singh, Sanjeev Kumar Verma, Virendra Kumar Bansal
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(2): 146-152.
- Effect of Supplementing Spirulina and Thyme on Nutrient Digestibility and FCR in New Zealand White Rabbits
Narender Singh, Harish Kumar Gulati, Sajjan Sihag, Sushil Kumar, Sujoy Khanna, Sandeep
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(1): 67-72.
- Effect of neurodynamic mobilization on pain and function in subjects with lumbo-sacral radiculopathy
Srishti Sanat Sharma, Megha Sandeep Sheth
Medicine Science | International Medical Journal. 2018; 7(1): 5-8.
- Prevalence of forward head posture among 12-16 year old school going students - A cross sectional study
Shivani Lalitkumar Verma, Jilani Shaikh, Ranveer Kumar Mahato, Megha Sandeep Sheth
Applied Medical Research. 2018; 4(2): 18-21.
- Evaluation of Basic Laparoscopic Surgical Skills course programme for surgery residents- at a simulation lab in south India
Ganni Bhaskara Rao, Samir Ranjan Nayak, Ganni Sandeep, Akruthi Hassan,
International Journal of Surgery and Medicine. 2018; 4(1): 3-6.
- Presacral Epidermoid as incidental finding in Cocydynia patient: a case report
Bharat Bhushan Sharma, Sandeep Sharma, Priya Ramchandran, Naveen Bhardwaj, Sakshi Dewan, Hira Lal Kakriya, Mir Rizwan Aziz
. 2018; 2(1): 26-29.
- Study of Serum Vitamin B12 Level in Population Consuming Tobacco in Various Forms as Compared to Non-Tobacco Users
Jyoti H Vora, Harsh N Oza
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(7): 353-355.
- Why Do They Select Medical Profession? - A Study of Students’ Perceptions
Aparajita Shukla, Jay K Sheth, Kirti Patel
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(3): 135-138.
- Prevalence of Depression and its Associated Factors among Students of a Medical College in Western Rajasthan
Neha Agrawal, Savitri Sharma, Rita Meena, Sandeep Kumar Uppadhaya, Manish Mittal
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(1): 12-16.
- Relationship of Ultrasonographic Testicular Biometry with Body Weight, Scrotal Circumference in Pre and Post Pubertal Osmanabadi Bucks
Umesh Balkrishna Kumbhar, Sarita Ulhas Gulavane, Sandeep Mahadeo Gaikwad, Dinesh U Lokhande, Shailesh D Ingole, Geetanjali Sachdeva
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(11): 206-214.
- Effect of harvesting time and storage on essential oil and PEME content of Pandanus fascicularis
Noohi Nasim, Jay Krishna Behera, I. Sriram Sandeep, Basudeba Kar, V.V. Ramarao, Ramesh Srivastava, Sanghamitra Nayak, Sujata Mohanty
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(10): 185-189.
- Efficacy Of Different Harvesting Techniques on Oocyte Recovery From Goat Ovaries
Rameez Ali Dar, Waquar Razzaque, Ashiq Hussain Bhat, Imtiyaz Ahmad Reshi, Megha Kose, Farhat Hussain
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(6): 181-185.
- Antioxidant Status of Cyclic and Acyclic Goats: Screening of Blood and Follicular Fluid
Ashiq Hussain Bhat, Sudershan Kumar, Imtiyaz Ahmad Reshi, Rameez Ali Dar, Megha Shriram Kose, Anavil Bharadhawaz
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(3): 34-39.
- Comparative Study Of Intravenous Infusion of Clonidine and/or Magnesium Sulphate on Haemodynamic Stress Response to Tracheal Intubation and Pneumoperitoneum During Laproscopic Surgery
Bhavna Soni, Palak Sheth, Keyur Kapadia
National Journal of Medical Research. 2017; 7(1): 22-25.
- Management of comminuted extraarticular inferior pole patella fractures with partial patellectomy and patellar tendon repair by transosseous sutures
Konchada Srikant, Debasish Mishra, Vijoy Kumar Sinha, Sandeep Pradhan
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(11): 1578-1583.
- Cardiac autonomic dysfunction assessed by heart rate variability in major depression
Megha Dubey, Manish Sawane
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(8): 1249-1254.
- Analysis of prostatic biopsies in a tertiary care hospital in correlation with prostate-specific antigen levels: A clinicopathological study
Shilpa K Patel, Hrushikesh B Surti
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(5): 842-846.
- Effectiveness and comparison of reteplase versus streptokinase thrombolytic agents in the patients of acute myocardial infarction
Sunil Kumar Goel, Ishita Goel, Sandeep Agarwal
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(3): 568-572.
- A comparative study of autonomic function tests (sympathetic and parasympathetic) in three trimesters of pregnancy
Reena Kaur Ruprai, Sandeep H Ghuge
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(1): 139-142.
- Intestinal Ganglioneuromatosis with Peri-intestinal Neurofibroma Limited to the Gastrointestinal Tract Clinically and Morphologically Mimicking Crohn's Disease
Anuradha Calicut Kini Rao, Sushmitha Malpe Gopal, Ranjini Kudva, Rajgopal Shenoy, Sandeep Kumar
Journal of Interdisciplinary Histopathology. 2017; 5(3): 99-102.
- Fredericson Type IIIi medial tibial stress syndrome (Shin Splints): a case report
Bharat Bhushan Sharma, Naveen Bhardwaj, Sakshi Dewan, Sandeep Sharma, Priya Ramachandran, Hira Lal Kakria, Mir Rizwan Aziz
. 2017; 1(3): 126-130.
- Efficacy of Intravenous immunoglobulin and phototherapy in the management of extreme-hyperbilirubinaemia: A Case Report
Olufunke Bosede Bolaji, Sandeep Dhamaraj, Colin Lumsden, Olusegun Joseph Adebami
. 2017; 1(2): 28-31.
- Evaluation of Public Private Partnership Model for Newborn Care Services at Trust Hospitals in High Priority Talukas of Gujarat, India
Bhavesh V Modi, Ankit M Sheth
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(8): 716-721.
- Utilization of Postnatal Care Services in Rural Area of Western Rajasthan, India
Sandeep Kumar Uppadhaya, Suman Bhansali, Sunil Kumar Sivodia, Neha Agrawal, Kapil Garg, Mahendra Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(7): 569-572.
- A Study on Awareness and Practice Regarding Vitamin A Intake and its Deficiency Disorders among Mothers of Pre-School Children in Khirasara Village, Rajkot, Gujarat
Ankit M Sheth, Matib M Rangoonwala, Kaushik K Lodhiya, Dipesh D Zalavadiya, Nirav B Joshi
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(6): 505-509.
- Reliability Test of New Questionnaire Designed to Measure Social Well being of Breast Cancer Patients
Neha Deepak Sheth, Vipin D. Naik
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(5): 421-424.
- Handgrip dynamometry in elderly individuals and its relation with body mass index
Roopam Bassi, Saurabh Sharma, Sandeep Kaur, Aditi Sharma
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(6): 599-603.
- Portfolios for a reflective approach in learning
Lalitbhushan S Waghmare, Tripti K Srivastava, Sandeep Srivastava
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(3): 263-265.
- Delayed-type of hypersensitivity reaction due to piperacillin/tazobactam causing severe thrombocytopenia
Mihir Parekh, Sanket Sheth, Bhalendu Vaishnav, Anusha Mangalampalli
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(3): 266-268.
- Study of Platelet Rich Plasma Injections in Patients of Tendinopathy in South Gujarat Population
Manish Patel, Chintan Sheth, Jignesh Patel, Prabhav Tijoriwala
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(2): 191-195.
- Neuro-cognition in patients of bipolar affective disorder (currently in remission) and their first degree healthy relatives
K. K. Verma, Sandeep Kumar Garg, Girish Chandra Baniya, Harful Singh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(12): 2429-2434.
- Antibiotics to cure or harm: Concept of antibiotic resistance among health professional students in Nepal
Sandeep Nayak, Muna Rana, Shreemathi Mayya, Govind Gupta, Sartaj Wazir, Kumari Shipra Parmar, Kapil Goel
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(12): 2512-2517.
- Comparison of spontaneous labour with induced labour in nulliparous women using modified WHO partograph
Pramila Yadav, Menka Verma, Sumedha Harne, Megha Sharma
. 2016; 5(11): 4005-4008.
- Mental health of females after mastectomy: a qualitative case study, Gujarat, India
Poonam Trivedi, Megha Soni, Deepak Saxena
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(11): 2244-2248.
- Acute pancreatitis in pregnancy: a case report
Menka Verma, Vinita Agarwal, Megha Sharma, Pramila Yadav
. 2016; 5(11): 4082-4083.
- Study of prevalence and clinical presentation of fibrocalculous pancreatic diabetes in and around Jabalpur (Madhya Pradesh), Central India
Hakam Singh Patel, Sandeep Kumar Jain
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(10): 2168-2172.
- Evaluation of De Ritis ratio in liver-associated diseases
Kumari Shipra Parmar, Ganesh Kumar Singh, Govind Prasad Gupta, Tanuja Pathak, Sandeep Nayak
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(9): 1783-1788.
- Pattern of benign lesions of larynx
Om Prakash, Padam Singh, Manish Sharma, Megha Kapoor
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(9): 1808-1813.
- Study of hematological and biochemical changes in dengue fever at tertiary care hospital at Ahmedabad
Priyanka M Patel, Shilpa K Patel, Monica Arvindbhai Sabalpara, Cherry K Shah, Nailesh R Shah
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(9): 1934-1936.
- Effectiveness of structured teaching programme on knowledge regarding menstrual blood stem cells banking among nursing students
Neelam Hans, Sandeep Kaur
. 2016; 5(9): 3137-3140.
- A retrospective study on role of fine needle aspiration cytology in diagnosis of cervical lymphadenopathy
Vikram K Patel, Rakesh Sheth, Kamlesh Shah
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(8): 1588-1591.
- Work-related injuries and stress level in nursing professional
Sandeep Nayak, Shreemathi Mayya, Kalyan Chakravarthy, Teddy Andrews, Kapil Goel, Prachi Pundir
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(8): 1693-1697.
- Study of association of ABO blood group distribution and ischemic heart disease
Megha Kapoor, Usha Dhar, Manish Sharma
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(7): 1500-1504.
- Prospective estimation of duration of pregnancy in women attending antenatal care at the Sultania Zanana Hospital, Gandhi Medical College Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India
Megha Goyal, Rekha Wadhwani
. 2016; 5(7): 2392-2394.
- Case control study of supervised and unsupervised medical abortion in first trimester of pregnancy
ShikhaVerma, Rita Ranjan, Megha Batra
. 2016; 5(7): 2367-2371.
- Prevalence and health-care seeking behavior of chest symptomatic among children in Udupi, Karnataka
Sandeep Nayak, Shreemathi Mayya, Sanjay Patthanshetty, Ramachandra Kamath
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(6): 1088-1091.
- A knowledge, attitude and practice study on awareness and acceptance of contraception in postpartum women in a tertiary care hospital
Alpana Singh, Pragati Meena, Gita Radhakrishnan, Megha Rutela
. 2016; 5(6): 1921-1924.
- A study to assess the health-seeking behavior of the accredited social health activists (ASHAs)—a cross-sectional study
Deepika Y Nandanwar, Mandar K Sadawarte, Sandeep B Kasbe
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(5): 856-859.
- A comparative study of management of supracondylar fractures of humerus by open reduction versus closed reduction in a tertiary hospital
Parminder Singh Kular, Sandeep Kaur
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(4): 794-798.
- Scar endometriosis after caesarean section: a case series and review of literature
Sandeep S. Nanaware, Prajakta N. Shende, Pradeep Gaikwad, Shalini Valecha
. 2016; 5(4): 948-952.
- Study of indications and complications of tracheostomy in pediatric age group
Rakesh Sheth, Chintu Chaudhari, Virag Damaniya, Bhavesh Goyani, R G Aiyer
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(3): 500-504.
- A study of etiological factors, management, and complications of atrophic rhinitis
Rakesh Sheth, Vikram Patel, Vipul M Patel, Chiman S Gohil
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(3): 555-558.
- Evaluation of peripheral arterial occlusive disease by computed tomography angiography
Udhaya Kumar K., Shabnam Bhandari Grover, Sunil Kumar Jain, Sandeep Bansal, Jagdish Prasad, B. B. Thukral
. 2016; 4(11): 4675-4682.
- Common thrombophilia markers in young patients with primary arterial and venous thrombosis
Monika Gupta, Megha Kathuria, Nisha Marwah, Rajeev Sen
. 2016; 4(10): 4516-4519.
- Epidermal inclusion cyst of breast diagnosed on fine needle aspiration cytology: a retrospective study
Gajender Singh, Komal Brar, Megha Ralli, Rajnish Kalra, Sonia Chhabra, Sant Prakash Kataria, Sonu Kalyan
. 2016; 4(8): 3601-3605.
- Evaluation of random urine sample protein: creatinine ratio as an index of 24 hour urine protein in patients with various renal disorders in tertiary care center
P. Shravan Kumar, U. Ramchander Rao, T. Abhilash, G. Sandeep Reddy
. 2016; 3(4): 855-858.
- Mortality pattern of patients of typhoid perforation during the year 2001 to 2010 admitted in surgical wards of Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital, Rewa, Madhya Pradesh, India
Saket Kaushik, Sandeep Kumar Ahirwar, Vishnu Patel
. 2016; 3(4): 2034-2040.
- Magnetic resonance imaging findings in intracranial extramedullary hematopoiesis in myelofibrosis with myeloid metaplasia: a case report
Sandeep S., Reddy Ravikanth, Babu Philip
. 2016; 3(4): 1074-1076.
- Iatrogenic cerebral sinovenous thrombosis - well known but yet under reported
Sandeep Karanam, Ramesh H., C. R. Banapurmath
. 2016; 3(3): 1102-1104.
- Monophasic synovial sarcoma: a case report and literature review
Ahana Gupta, Monika Choudhary, Neelu Gupta, Sunita Kulhari, Sandeep Pachar
. 2016; 3(3): 1092-1095.
- Terminal ileal stricture caused by eosinophilic gastroenteritis: a postoperative histopathological finding
Sandeep Moolchandani, Arun Damodharan, Lokesh Kumar, Divya Prakash
. 2016; 3(3): 1685-1687.
- Retrospective analysis of breast lumps in a given population: an institutional study
Sandeep Kumar Goyal, Deepak Choudhary, Sandeep Beniwal, Pawan Kapoor, P. K. Goyal
. 2016; 3(3): 1547-1550.
- Reevaluation of baseline Widal titres in children: a cross-sectional survey of 250 children (1-15 years) in and around Davangere, Karnataka, India
Ramesh H., Nagesh B. P., Sandeep Karanam, Sankeerth Yellinedi, Suresh Babu P. S.
. 2016; 3(2): 575-578.
- Clinical profile and outcome of poisoning in pediatric age group at a tertiary care teaching hospital, Mandya, Karnataka, India
Sridhar PV, Sandeep M., Thammanna PS
. 2016; 3(2): 514-517.
- Assessment of knowledge, attitude and practice of breast feeding among postnatal mothers at Mandya Institute of Medical Sciences, Mandya, India
Vinay B. S., Sandeep M., Sridhar P. V.
. 2016; 3(2): 504-508.
- Colloid goitre in submental ectopic thyroid: a rare entity posing a diagnostic and therapeutic challenge
Santanu Sarkar, Soumyajyoti Panja, Kaushik Mandal, Sandeep Kumar
. 2016; 3(1): 377-381.
- Clinical profile of human immunodeficiency virus infection in children: an interesting prospective study
Sunil B. Deshmukh, Sandeep Mogre, S. S. More, Khushbu S. Deshmukh
. 2016; 3(1): 100-106.
- Study of clinical profile and certain modifiable risk factors associated with acute respiratory infection cases admitted in a tertiary care hospital
Jayashree D. Naik, Swapnil R. Jain, Madhuri P. Mathurkar, Sandeep P. Suryawanshi, Sandesh V. Kamble, Sandeep D. Babar
. 2016; 3(1): 129-133.
- Clinico-hematologic profile of megaloblastic anemia in children
Sankeerth Yellinedi, Sandeep Karanam, Guruprasad Gowdar
. 2016; 3(1): 28-30.
- Thyroid hormone status in children with protein energy malnutrition
Sandeep M., Krishnamurthy B.
. 2016; 3(1): 193-199.
- Secondary narcolepsy in a child after resection of a craniopharyngioma
Hardik Sheth, Sagar Karia, Nilesh Shah, Avinash Desousa
. 2016; 3(1): 291-293.
- SURGICAL MANAGEMENT OF EVISCERATION OF OMASUM IN A HARYANA HEIFER
OSAMAH KALIM M.D., RUKMANI DEWANGAN, SHAILENDRA KUMAR TIWARI and SANDEEP SINGH
Vom Journal of Veterinary Sciences. 2015; 10(1): 148-150.
- Study of Services Provided to Beneficiaries of Chiranjeevi Yojana in Urban Slum of Ahmedabad City of Gujarat
Vaishali K Mehariya, Jay K Sheth, D V Bala
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(1): 112-116.
- Optimization of Fermentation Medium for the Production of Recombinant Human Antithrombin III from Saccharomyces cerevisiae through Statistical Experimental Designs
Maheswara Reddy Mallu, Sandeep Vemula, Srinivasa Reddy Ronda
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(12): 014-020.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW