|8 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Technical Efficiency of Selected Three Tropical Hardwood Processed into Furniture Parts and Components
Larinde S. L., Popoola L. and Egbewole Z. T.
. 2014; 2(4): 213-218.
- Antibacterial and Anti-Inflammatory Activities of Anacardium occidentale Leaves and Bark Extracts
B.T. Thomas, M.O. Soladoye, T.T. Adegboyega, G.C. Agu and O.D. Popoola
Nigerian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences. 2015; 23(1): 1-6.
- Financing Health Systems in Nigeria; Current Trends and Prospects.
Popoola, Oluwafeyikemi Eunice, Irinoye, Omolola Oladunni, Oginni, Monisola Omoyeni
International Journal of Health Sciences and Research (IJHSR). 2015; 5(2): 343-353.
- Pediatric Gastrointestinal Diseases in Nigeria: Histopathologic Analysis of 74 Cases
Abudu, Emmanuel Kunle, Oyebadeyo, Tope Yinka, Inyang-Etoh, Emmanuel Columba
Journal of Interdisciplinary Histopathology. 2013; 1(5): 261-266.
- Attitudes and practice of healthy lifestyle in young African American student population.
Avinash M Tope, Phyllis F Rogers
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2013; 2(2): 127-134.
- Prevalence and intensity of Schistosoma haematobium infection: A Community based survey among School children and adult in Wamakko town,Sokoto state,Nigeria
Kabiru Mohammed, Mohamed Rusli Abdullah, Ikeh Eugene Ifeanyi, Aziah Ismail, Julia Omar, Fabiyi Joseph Popoola
International Journal of Tropical Medicine and Public Health. 2013; 2(1): 12-21.
- Prevalence and Patterns of Sickle Cell Disease among Children Attending Tertiary and Non-Tertiary Health Care Institutions in a South Eastern State, Nigeria: A 10 year Survey.
Kevin Diwe, Anthony Chinedu Iwu, Kenechi Uwakwe, Chukwuma Duru, Irene Merenu, Tope Ogunniyan, Uche Oluoha, Emmanuel Ndukwu, Ikechi Ohale
Journal of Research in Medical and Dental Science. 2016; 4(3): 183-189.
- Prevalence and factors associated with depressive symptoms among Yoruba adults in a semi-urban community in South-Western Nigeria
Adesanmi Akinsulore, Olapeju A Esimai, Olusegun Tope Afolabi, Olutayo Olubunmi Aloba, Boladale Moyosore Mapayi
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2015; 4(3): 81-86.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW