|22 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Ratio of second to fourth digit as a predictor of performance in elite Indian volley ball players
Kaninika Panda, Pralay Majumdar, Veena Umesh, HH Sudhakar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2014; 4(2): 106-108.
- Zika virus disease
Rashmi Aggarwal, Hemant Aggarwal, Mitra Basu, Pradeep Chugh
International Journal of Community Medicine and Public Health. 2016; 3(6): 1352-1354.
- Knowledge, Attitude and Perception of Medical Students Regarding Community-oriented Research
Anindo Majumdar; Ganesh Kumar S; Gautam Roy
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(2): 230-235.
- School Absenteeism during Menstruation among Rural Adolescent Girls in Pune
Suman Bodat; Mrunalini M Ghate; Jyoti R Majumdar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(2): 212-216.
- Rural Urban Differentials of Treatment Seeking Behaviour for Acute Respiratory Infection among Children in Puducherry
Anindo Majumdar; K C Premarajan; Kumar S Ganesh; A M Veerakumar; Gomathi Ramaswamy
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(3): 325-328.
- Are Our Elderly Really Depressed?: A Cross Sectional Study on Depression among Geriatric Population in a Slum of Kolkata.
Aparajita Dasgupta, Mahul Mukhopadhyay, Somnath Das, Somak Majumdar, Amiya Das
International Journal of Health Sciences and Research (IJHSR). 2014; 4(6): 25-30.
- Understanding the perceived reasons and practices related to gender preferences in an urban population of Puducherry: an exploratory study
Bijaya Nanda Naik, Anindo Majumdar, Swaroop Kumar Sahu
International Journal of Contemporary Pediatrics. 2015; 2(3): 227-232.
- A case series of button batteries as nasal foreign bodies among children
Aloke Bose Majumdar, Arup Sengupta, Shib Shankar Paul
International Journal of Advances in Medicine. 2014; 1(3): 273-276.
- Application of latent class analysis to estimate susceptibility to adverse health outcomes based on several risk factors
Ankita Dey, Arun K. Chakraborty, Kunal K. Majumdar, Asok K. Mandal
International Journal of Community Medicine and Public Health. 2016; 3(12): 3423-3429.
- Primary Adenocarcinoma of epididymis: A case report and review of literature
Tapan Kumar Sahoo, Ipsita Dhal,Saroj Kumar Das Majumdar, Dillip Kumar Parida
The Southeast Asian Journal of Case Report and Review. 2015; 4(2): 1538-1543.
- Management of late presenting giant benign tumours of head and neck
Sumit Chattopadhyay, Aloke Bose Majumdar, Dipayan Biswas, Shib Shankar Paul
International Journal of Advances in Medicine. 2015; 2(3): 296-299.
- Role of social interaction on quality of life
Debalina Datta, Pratyay Pratim Datta, Kunal Kanti Majumdar
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(4): 290-292.
- Postmenopausal complete labial fusion: a rare case study
Prajakta Shirish Tumbal, Rabin Majumdar
International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2016; 5(5): 1646-1648.
- Antenatal mothers: exploring their perception of breast feeding in a village of West Bengal, India
Somak Majumdar, Aparajita Dasgupta, Mahul Mukhopadhyay, Somnath Das
International Journal of Community Medicine and Public Health. 2016; 3(1): 353-358.
- Rhinosporidiosis: a clinicopathological study from a Rural Tertiary Health Care Centre, Bihar, India
Aloke Bose Majumdar, Dipayan Biswas, Shib Shankar Paul, Souradeep Ray, Gajendra Kumar
International Journal of Advances in Medicine. 2014; 1(3): 213-216.
- Pituitary apoplexyÂ—a rare and unusual complication following viper bite
Ritwika Majumdar; Lina Mukherjee; Uttam Biswas; Chanchal Kumar Jana
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(2): 429-431.
- Chelitis glandularis - review of a rare inflammatory disorder
Supriya Bhat, Shishir Ram Shetty, Pramod Krishna Majumdar, Saidath Bhat, Fazil K.A.
Balkan Military Medical Review. 2016; 19(1): 25-28.
- Successful treatment of arsenic-induced lung malignancy: a case report
Sourav Sinha, Rudrajit Paul, Indranil Khan, Manisha Sarkar, Amitava Manna, Md. Asifullah, Anjali Majumdar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(9): 1976-1978.
- Opportunistic screening for diabetes mellitus among adults attending a primary health center in Puducherry
Vinayagamoorthy Venugopal, Kalaiselvi Selvaraj, Anindo Majumdar, Palanivel Chinnakali, Gautam Roy
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(9): 1206-1211.
- Impact of oral health on the elderly – Are they aware enough? – A cross sectional study in a slum of Kolkata
Aparajita Dasgupta, Somak Majumdar, Somnath Das, Mahul Mukhopadhyay
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(10): 1300-1304.
- Feasibility of routine screening for domestic violence among women attending an urban health center in Puducherry, India
Divya Nair, Anindo Majumdar, Jayalakshmy Ramakrishnan, Mahalakshmy T, Swaroop Kumar Sahu
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(9): 1191-1196.
- Prevalence of formaldehyde in indoor air of gross anatomy laboratory and cadaver storage room of a medical college
Shailesh Gahukar, Ujwala Ramteke, Deepanjan Majumdar, Raman Malviya, Dinkar Patil, Jitendra Trivedi, Chalapati Rao, Ashok H. Kale
Journal of Environmental and Occupational Science. 2014; 3(4): 181-185.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW