|25 articles found.||Sort by: [ Date ] - [ Relevance ] |
- Development and Psychometric Properties of Adult Temperament Scale: A reliable measure for adjustment and psychopathology
Razia Anjum Zaqia Bano
Rawal Medical Journal. 2019; 44(1): 121-125.
- Impact of adopting salt tolerant rice varieties in the coastal areas of Bangladesh
Mohammad Rashidul Haque1 Razia Sultana2 Md. Habibur Rahman1 Syful Islam2 Ahmed Khairul Hasan3*
International Journal of Agricultural Management and Development. 2019; 4(2): 823-828.
- Aggression in male and female university students
Syeda Razia Bukhari, Amenah Rashid, Fathima Ajmin Ali
Rawal Medical Journal. 2017; 42(4): 511-513.
- Depression, anxiety and stress as negative predictors of life satisfaction in university students
Syeda Razia Bukhari, Farhana Saba
Rawal Medical Journal. 2017; 42(2): 255-257.
- Causes of Maxillofacial Injuries in Patients Reporting at
Liaquat University Hospital Hyderabad
Razia Sultana, Qamer un Nisa, Muhammad Rizwan Memon, Shahnila Shaikh
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2017; 16(1): 17-19.
- Wound healing by marigold (Calendula officinalis) and turmeric (Curcuma longa) Paste: A comparative approach
Sattwikesh Paul, Abu Nasar Md. Aminoor Rahman, Md. Abdullah Al Mahmud, Abdur Rahim Uzzal, Ziban Chandra Das
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2017; 4(4): 333-342.
- Clinical management of maggot wounds in Bengal Tigers (Panthera tigris tigris)
Anup Kumar Talukder, Md. Ataur Rahman, Sang Hyoun Park, Mohammad Nizam Uddin Chowdhury, Md. Golam Haider, Tapan Kumar Dey, Abu Nasar Md. Aminoor Rahman, Ziban Chandra Das
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2017; 4(1): 104-109.
- Medical Treatment of Missed Miscarriage before 24 Week of Gestation at Liaquat University Hospital
Anila Mahmood, Chandra Madhu Das, Nusrat, Razia Mustafa
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2016; 15(1): 46-50.
- Comparative evaluation of slide agglutination and Widal tube agglutination test in detecting enteric fever among patients attending a tertiary care hospital in North India
Noor Jahan, Razia Khatoon, Amrita, Sudhir Mehrotra, Swatantra Kumar
International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2016; 4(10): 4290-4296.
- Prevalence of anti-hepatitis C virus antibodies among indoor patients and blood donors attending a tertiary care hospital in North India
Noor Jahan, Vijay Gupta, Mariyam Sana, Sudhir Mehrotra, Razia Khatoon
International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2016; 4(10): 4256-4263.
- Study of prevalence of non alcoholic fatty liver disease in type 2 diabetes mellitus patients and variations in liver function tests, lipid profile and mean platelet volume in patients with fatty liver in comparison with patients without fatty liver
Nagaraj S., Sunitha S. Kiran, Rajeev Gandham, Wilma Delphine Silvia C. R., Nagaraja M. R., Abdul Nasar S., Biswajit Das
International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2016; 4(3): 871-876.
- Profitability and yield gap between research station and farm level of Binamoog-8
Syful Islam, Mangal Chandra Chanda, Mohammad Rashidul Haque, Razia Sultana, Muhammad Yunus
Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 2016; 2(4): 685-688.
- Incidence of diseases in Japanese quail (Coturnix coturnix japonica) with special reference to bacterial and viral diseases in some selected areas of Bangladesh
Md. Taimur Islam, Anup Kumar Talukder, Md. Ataur Rahman, Md. Golam Haider, Abu Nasar Md. Aminoor Rahman
Asian-Australasian Journal of Bioscience and Biotechnology. 2016; 1(3): 410-418.
- Molecular characterization of the rotavirus enterotoxin NSP4 gene of strains causing diarrhoea in children aged 0-5 years in northern India
Shilpi Srivastava, Amita Jain, Danish Nasar Khan, Shantanu Prakash, Mastan Singh, Shally Awasthi
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(11): 043-049.
- Identification and antibiogram study of bacterial species isolated from milk samples of different locations in Bangladesh
Md. Nuruzzaman Munsi, Nathu Ram Sarker, Razia Khatun, Mohammed Khorshed Alam
Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 2015; 1(3): 457-462.
- Palm vitamin E reduces oxidative stress, and physical and morphological alterations of erythrocyte membranes in streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats
Fatmah Ali Matough, Siti Balkis Budin, Zariyantey Abdul Hamid, Santhana Raj Louis, Nasar Alwahaibi, Jamaludin Mohamed
Oxidants and Antioxidants in Medical Science. 2012; 1(1): 59-68.
- Outcome of patients presenting with retained placenta
Samina Rafique Memon, Noureen Naz Talpur, Razia Korejo Korejo
Rawal Medical Journal. 2011; 36(4): 301-304.
- Maternal and fetal morbidity with abruptio placentae
Noureen Naz Talpur, Samina Rafique Memon, Bahawaluddin Jamro, Razia Korejo
Rawal Medical Journal. 2011; 36(4): 297-300.
- Puerperal Sepsis: An Outcome of Suboptimal Obstetric Care
Razia Mustafa Abbassi, Naushaba Rizwan, Yasmeen Qazi and Firdous Mumtaz
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2009; 8(1): 72-75.
- Feto Maternal Outcome Among Abruptio Placentae Cases
at a University Hospital of Sindh
Razia Mustafa Abbasi, Naushaba Rizwan, Firdous Mumtaz and Shaista Farooq
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2008; 7(2): 106-109.
- Frequency of Primary Amenorrhea and the Outcome of
Treatment at Liaquat University Hospital
Naushaba Rizwan and Razia Mustafa Abbasi
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2008; 7(2): 110-114.
- Relationship between maternal hemoglobin and
Umber Jalil Bakhtiar, Yasmeen Khan, Razia Nasar
Rawal Medical Journal. 2007; 32(2): 102-104.
- INTRAPARTUM COMPLICATIONS OF
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2007; 6(2): 52-55.
- Role of magnesium sulphate in hypertensive disorders of Pregnancy
Razia Mustafa Abbasi, Pushpa Sirichand.
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2004; 3(2): 56-59.
- An audit of indications and complications of Obstetrical Hysterectomy at a tertiary care hospital of Hyderabad
Razia Mustafa Abbasi, Firdous Mumtaz, Razia Mughal.
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2002; 1(1): 15-18.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW