|9 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Factors Influencing Nurses’ Participation in Professional Development Activities.
Sharon Stephen, Latha T, Prima Jenevive Jyothi D’Souza
International Journal of Health Sciences and Research (IJHSR). 2015; 5(9): 384-388.
- Diversity and distribution of earthworms in a natural reserved and disturbed subtropical forest ecosystem of Imphal-West, Manipur, India.
Sharon Lamneng Haokip and Th. Binoy Singh
. 2012; 2(2): 28-34.
- A study of serum psedocholinesterase levels following diazinon poisoning in relation to liver function-prognostic and therapeutic value
K. Swarnalatha, B. Surya Prakasa Rao, S. Sharon Sonia
International Journal of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology. 2016; 5(5): 1937-1941.
- INTENSIVE AUDIT DRIVE OF HEALTH-CARE WASTE AT A REFERRAL HOSPITAL IN DELHI
Renu Gur, Sharon Rainy Rongpharpi, Shalini Dewan Duggal, Avinash Kumar, Ritu Nayar, Priyanka Chaskar, Sudesh Sagar, Manju Rani, Devendra Dhayal, Chander Mohan Khanijo
International Journal of Current Research and Review. 2015; 7(9): 91-94.
- Modulation of cytochrome P450 3A4 mediated quinine metabolism in healthy volunteers by two honey samples from different floral and geographical sources
Sharon Iyobor Igbinoba, Cyprian Ogbonna Onyeji, Moses Atanda Akanmu
International Journal of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology. 2016; 5(3): 823-828.
- Comparative evaluation of H1 receptor blocking activity and safety of newer H1antagonist mizolastine with loratadine and placebo: a randomized double blind three way crossover study
K. Swarnalatha, S. Sharon Sonia, C. Prabahkar Reddy, Ramesh Kumar Rao, M. U. R Naidu
International Journal of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology. 2016; 5(3): 661-675.
- Epidemiology and risk factors of healthcare associated infections from intensive care unit of a tertiary care hospital
Sanjay Melville Masih, Shewtank Goel, Abhishek Singh, Sanjeev Kumar Khichi, Vasundhara, Rakesh Tank
International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2016; 4(5): 1706-1710.
- Incidence and risk factors associated with development of ventilator-associated pneumonia from a tertiary care center of northern India
Sanjay Melville Masih, Shewtank Goel, Abhishek Singh, Rakesh Tank, Sanjeev Kumar Khichi, Sudhir Singh
International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2016; 4(5): 1692-1697.
- Morphological spectrum of fungal infections: a retrospective study
Muniyappa Usha, H B Rakshitha, Jasuja Avnika, Asok Aneesha, Reginald Sharon
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(8): 1673-1677.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW