|29 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Combined Subcision, Autologous Fat Grafting and Microskin Grafting for an Unsightly Facial Scar in Fitzpatrick Skin Type V: A Case Report.
Souvik Adhikari, Tibar Bandyopadhyay, Jayanta Kr. Saha
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2013; 2(1): 59-62.
- REMOVED FROM THE SITE BECAUSE AUTHOR USED SOME CONTROVERSY MATERIAL
Souvik Paul, Mrityunjay mandal, Rupa Boral
Veterinary World. 2010; 3(9): 431-435.
- BIONATOR VS BIONATOR HIGH PULL THERAPY IN TORQUE CONTROL OF LOWER ANTERIORS – AN IN VIVO STUDY
*Goyal Manish, Narayan Abhishek, Chatterjee Souvik, Arora Vipin Kumar, Meher Jasbir, Roy Ankit
Journal Of Advance Researches In Medical Sciences ( Formerly Journal of Advance Researches in Biological Sciences). 2014; 6(4): 287-290.
- Cardiac Parasympathetic Function in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus: A Follow-Up Study of One Year.
Subbalakshmi NK, Prabha Adhikari PMR
International Journal of Health Sciences and Research (IJHSR). 2015; 5(3): 154-158.
- CHALLENGES AND FUTURE DEVELOPMENT OF PHYSIOTHERAPY EDUCATION IN NEPAL
Acharya R.S. Adhikari S.P. Oraibi S.A. Baidya S.
International Journal of Current Research and Review. 2015; 7(13): 35-42.
- Knowledge on urinary Tract Infection among Primigravida Women.
Sirjana Adhikari, Rojana Dhakal
International Journal of Health Sciences and Research (IJHSR). 2015; 5(10): 200-205.
- LASERS IN ORAL SOFT TISSUE SURGICAL THERAPY: A REVIEW
*Souvik Chatterjee, Krishna Kumar Chaubey, Vipin Kumar Arora, Rajesh Kumar Thakur, Ellora Madan and Anubha Nirwal
Journal Of Advance Researches In Medical Sciences ( Formerly Journal of Advance Researches in Biological Sciences). 2014; 6(2): 176-183.
- Study among betel quid chewers from Indian population
Adhikari Aniket, De Auley, Podder Gargi, De Madhusnata
International Journal of Medical Research & Health Sciences. 2013; 2(4): 768-772.
- Nutritional Status and Body Image Dissatisfaction among Adolescent Girls in Kaski District, Nepal.
Sheetal Pokhrel, Bishwas Acharya, Chiranjivi Adhikari
International Journal of Health Sciences and Research (IJHSR). 2015; 5(6): 462-469.
- Exploring the Research on Diabetes Mellitus : Status of Current Evidence from a 40-year Quantitative Trend Analysis of Published Articles
Senthil P Kumar, Prabha Adhikari, P S Jeganathan, Vaishali Sisodia
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2013; 2(2): 80-90.
- BIOLOGICAL WIDTH OR PERIODONTAL ATTACHMENT LAMINA (PAL)
*Chatterjee Souvik, Chaubey Krishna Kumar, Arora Vipin Kumar, Thakur Rajesh Kumar, Chattopadhyay Sayan, Arora Rachita, Narayan Abhishek
Journal Of Advance Researches In Medical Sciences ( Formerly Journal of Advance Researches in Biological Sciences). 2014; 6(4): 297-302.
- ARSENIC BODY- BURDEN IN CORONARY HEART DISEASE CASES OF WEST BENGAL, INDIA.
De Auley, Adhikari Aniket, Podder Gargi, Haldar Ajanta, Ray Saumitra, Banerjee Jayshree, De Madhusnata
International Journal of Medical Research & Health Sciences. 2013; 2(1): 8-18.
- An Assessment of the Impact of One Day Training Programme on Knowledge and Attitude of Undergraduate Students on Leprosy at G. R Medical College, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh
Ranjana Tiwari; Dhiraj Kumar Srivastava; Manoj Bansal; Parharam Adhikari; Shraddha Mishra
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(2): 344-348.
- Gender Based Violence at Workplace: Are Women Safe?
Hari Prasad Kaphle, Anju Adhikari, Nirmala Neupane, Dipendra Kumar Yadav, Sudarshan Subedi, Manisha Hamal
International Journal of Health Sciences and Research (IJHSR). 2014; 4(12): 302-308.
- Metabolic Syndrome among Patients with Schizophrenia Receiving Antipsychotics at Chitwan Medical College, Nepal.
Kalpana Sharma, Mamata Sharma, Shailendra Adhikari, Shankar Dhakal, Bijay Aryal
International Journal of Health Sciences and Research (IJHSR). 2016; 6(11): 189-197.
- Anaesthesiology - As a Career in the View of New Post Graduate Students Pursuing This Subject.
Sudeshna Bhar (Kundu), Anisha De, Debasish Bhar, Chiranjib Bhattacharyya, Suchismita Pal, Dhiman Adhikari
International Journal of Health Sciences and Research (IJHSR). 2015; 5(9): 153-160.
- Pulmonary mycoses among the clinically suspected cases of pulmonary tuberculosis
Tshering Ongmu Bhutia, Luna Adhikari
International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2015; 3(1): 260-268.
- Prevalence and Determinants of Gastro-Intestinal Disorder among Hostel Resident of a Medical College of Central India.
Anjana Niranjan, Paharam Adhikari, Ambrish Mishra, Manoj Kumar Saxena, Sanjeev Kumar, Manish Kumar
International Journal of Health Sciences and Research (IJHSR). 2016; 6(2): 30-36.
- Health-Related Quality Of Life and Behavioural Risk Factors among Coronary Heart Disease Patients in a Tertiary Hospital.
Shrestha R, Shrestha S, Adhikari B, Sharma B
International Journal of Health Sciences and Research (IJHSR). 2015; 5(11): 211-217.
- Pattern and prevalence of tobacco use and associated oral mucosal lesions: a hospital based cross sectional study at a tertiary care hospital in central India
Ambrish Mishra, Divashree Sharma, Geeta Mishra Tripathi, Paharam Adhikari, Vikrant Kabirpanthi, Manish Kumar
International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2015; 3(9): 2169-2173.
- Placenta accreta treated with planned caesarean hysterectomy
Shobha Adhikari, Coneel Gohel, Sharique Ansari, Tanveer Shaikh, Nusrat Chauhan, Naseem Khan, Shitiz Gupta
International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2016; 4(1): 317-321.
- A1 versus A2 Milk- Impact on Human Health
Rajalaxmi Behera; Adhikari Sahu; Ajoy Mandal; Saroj Rai; Muthu Karunakaran; Tapas Kumar Dutta
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(4): 1-7.
- Assessment of socio-demographic determinants of psychiatric patients attending psychiatry outpatient department of a tertiary care hospital of Central India
Paharam Adhikari, Anjana Niranjan, Sunil Kumar Ahuja, Neeraj Gour, Sanjeev Kumar, Manish Kumar
International Journal of Community Medicine and Public Health. 2016; 3(3): 764-769.
- Study of the useful characteristics of the red pigments of Serratia marcescens strains isolated from the soil
Ritasree Mandal; Arindam Adhikari; Gopinath Rana; Tanusri Mandal
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(8): 142-148.
- Caprine coccidiosis in semi-arid India: Dynamics and factors affecting fecal oocysts count
Dinesh Kumar Sharma; Souvik Paul; Pramod Kumar Rout; Ajoy Mandal; Saket Bhusan; Nitika Sharma; Yogendra Kumar Kushwah
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2017; 4(1): 52-57.
- Cost and Antibiotic Utilization of Pneumonia Patients in Intensive Care Unit
Ramya Kateel, Prabha Adhikari, Sheetal Rajm
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(2): 087-090.
- Perceptions of ICDS functionaries of Gwalior and Chambal divisions of Madhya Pradesh regarding the prevention and control of rabies
Ranjana Tiwari, Manoj Bansal, Pawan Adhikari, Leena Bhargo, Swapnil Jain
Journal of Medical and Allied Sciences. 2014; 4(2): 56-61.
- Prevalence and determinants of overweight and obesity among undergraduate medical students of Shyam Shah Medical College, Rewa
Anjana Niranjan, Manish Kumar, Paharam Adhikari, Manoj Saxena
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(11): 2410-2415.
- A five year prevalence of HIV among attendees of Integrated Counselling & Testing Centre (ICTC) of a Government Medical College of Central India
Anjana Niranjan, Sanjeev Kumar, Paharam Adhikari, Deepankar Patnayak, Manoj Saxena
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(11): 2294-2299.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW