|40 articles found.||Sort by: [ Date ] - [ Relevance ] |
- Knowledge of Modifiable Risk Factors of Non Communicable Diseases (NCDS): A Cross Sectional Study from Urban Slum Bhopal
Swati Jain, Sanjeev K Gupta, Sanjay Gupta, Vikas Jain, Swapnil Jain
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(6): 443-447.
- Effect of in Ovo Injection of Glucose, Lysine, Threonine and β-hydroxy-β-methylbutarate (HMB) on the Morphometry of Digestive Organs in Commercial Broilers
Kanagaraju Palanaiyandi, Babu Mannu, Ramesh Sadacoban, Rathnapraba Sambandam, Survase Swapnil Harishchandra
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(9): 177-183.
- Tobacco Control Interventions during Last Decade in India: A Narrative Review
Swapnil A Gadhave, Aarti Nagarkar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(12): 759-767.
- Drug utilization study in medical intensive care unit in a rural tertiary care teaching hospital in Maharashtra
Rucha Mahesh Shinde, Anand Kale, Swapnil Chube, Mahadeo Sawant
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(4): 733-737.
- Analysis of Rasa Parpati through advanced analytical techniques
Ankesh Kumar Agrawal, Swapnil Chaudhari,Jayant Manjhi, Galib Ruknuddin,Pradeep Kumar Prajapati
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2017; 6(1): 23-30.
- Modification of Drug dosage form of Arjuna Ksheerapaka by using Spray Drying Technology
Swapnil Talmale, Bharat Rathi, Anita Wanjari, Dhiraj Singh Rajput
. 2017; 3(3): 72-78.
- Outcome of Chemotherapy in Lung Cancer: Our Experience At A Rural Tertiary Care Hospital in Central India
Babaji Dnyaneshwar Ghewade, Tarushi Sharma, Satyadeo Choubey, Swapnil Chaudhari
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(1): 13-16.
- A cross-sectional study to observe the effects of dose of anti-snake venom on outcomes and adverse effects in snake bite cases
Swapnil P Chube, Anand S Kale, Vinod S Deshmukh, Harshal N Pise
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(12): 2466-2470.
- Reexpansion pulmonary edema after treatment of secondary spontaneous pneumothorax
Babaji D Ghewade, Saood Ali, Swapnil Chaudhari, Smaran Cladius
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(10): 2194-2198.
- Sociodemographic determinants of pregnancy outcome: a hospital based study
Jayashree D Naik, Rajnish Kumar, Madhuri P Mathurkar, Swapnil R Jain, Sheetu Jailkhani, Madhav S Thakur
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(9): 1937-1941.
- Disseminated tuberculosis with splenic involvement in an immunocompetent host: a rare entity
Babaji Ghewade, Tarushi Sharma, Swapnil Chaudhari, Smaran Cladius
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(8): 1731-1733.
- A case of bilateral chylothorax owing to bilateral subclavian vein thrombosis
Babaji Ghewade, Smaran Cladius, Ulhas Jadhav, Swapnil Chaudhari
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(8): 1734-1737.
- A retrospective study of disability profile of live leprosy patients in a district of Maharashtra
Jayashree D Naik, Sandesh V Kamble, Swapnil R Jain, Madhuri Pandurang Mathurkar, Jitendra R Dolare, Vivek Patil
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(6): 1178-1182.
- To assess the role fiberoptic bronchoscopy in the evaluation of hemoptysis
Ashwin Songara, Rohit Mukherjee, Swapnil Shikha, Awadesh P. S. Solanki, Tanay Joshi, Deepika Patel
. 2016; 4(7): 2576-2582.
- Pattern of congenital malformations in newborn: a hospital-based study
Swapnil R. Jain, Jayashree D. Naik, Babasaheb R. Dhakne, Priya M. Prabhu, Sandesh V. Kamble, Madhuri P. Mathurkar
. 2016; 4(2): 524-528.
- Small bowel perforation secondary to unusual foreign body - a case report
Atish Bansod, Pranay Mehsare, Swapnil Kolpakwar, Manjunatha Jantli, Lavanya Laxminarayan
. 2016; 3(4): 2362-2364.
- Study of prognostic factors affecting outcome of urosepsis in a tertiary care hospital in Mumbai
Jayant L. Pednekar, Swapnil Shinde, Sangeeta Pednekar
. 2016; 3(1): 119-122.
- Study of clinical profile and certain modifiable risk factors associated with acute respiratory infection cases admitted in a tertiary care hospital
Jayashree D. Naik, Swapnil R. Jain, Madhuri P. Mathurkar, Sandeep P. Suryawanshi, Sandesh V. Kamble, Sandeep D. Babar
. 2016; 3(1): 129-133.
- TRACHEOBRONCHOMEGALY: A RARE CAUSE OF BILATERAL BRONCHIECTASIS
Babaji Ghewade, Saood Ali, Swapnil Chaudhari, Smaran Cladius
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(4): 325-328.
- Completeness of Institutional Ethics Application Forms Submitted to the Ethics Committee in A Rural Tertiary Teaching Hospital
Asha Dattatraye Jadhav, Sushma S. Jadhav, Sudhir L. Padwal, Swapnil S. Jadhav, Rushikesh P. Deshpande
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(4): 286-289.
- Drug use pattern in the ear, nose, throat outpatient department of a rural tertiary-care teaching hospital
Sudhir L Padwal, Madhuri D Kulkarni, Vinod S Deshmukh, Jyoti R Patil, Swapnil S Jadhav, Asha D Jadhav
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2015; 5(3): 212-216.
- Anti inflammatory property of salbutamol on acute and chronic models of inflammation
Asha D Jadhav, Sudhir L Padwal, Rakesh R Jadhav, Swapnil S Jadhav, Harshal N Pise, Mangal K Choure
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2015; 5(2): 101-104.
- Ruptured Primary Ovarian Ectopic Pregnancy: A rare case report
Swapnil Singh, Madhuri Alwani, Kamal Malukani
. 2015; 4(2): 480-482.
- Modified technique in Freyer’s prostatectomy to achieve hemostasis
Swapnil Madankar, Vijay Kanake
. 2015; 2(4): 609-611.
- Association of electrocardiogram abnormalities in human immunodeficiency virus infected patients with special reference to QTc interval
Rakesh Gaharwar, Swapnil B. Molke, Ajay Pal Singh, O. P. Jatav
. 2015; 2(4): 379-382.
- Appendicular band syndrome mimicking appendicular mass in an adult
Amol Deshpande, Swapnil Madankar, Vijay Kawalkar, Vijay B. Kanake
. 2015; 2(2): 281-282.
- Gender Differentials in Tuberculosis: An Experience from a Rural Tuberculosis Unit of Burdwan District, West Bengal, India
Swapnil Shivam, Indranil Saha, Tushar Kanti Mondal, Raghu Nath Misra, Samir Dasgupta, Rabindra Nath Roy, Krishna Das Bhattacharyya
TAF Preventive Medicine Bulletin. 2014; 13(2): 109-114.
- Perceptions of ICDS functionaries of Gwalior and Chambal divisions of Madhya Pradesh regarding the prevention and control of rabies
Ranjana Tiwari, Manoj Bansal, Pawan Adhikari, Leena Bhargo, Swapnil Jain
. 2014; 4(2): 56-61.
- Study of causes and complications of intra uterine fetal death (IUFD)
Swapnil Patel, Rajal Thaker, Parul Shah, Siddhartha Majumder
. 2014; 3(4): 931-935.
- Assessment of infant and young child feeding practice among tribal women in Bhatar block of Burdwan district in West Bengal, India
Tushar Kanti Mondal, Aditya Prasad Sarkar, Swapnil Shivam, Rupali Pitamber Thakur
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(3): 324-326.
- A randomized study comparing rectally administered misoprostol after spinal anesthesia versus intramuscular oxytocin for prevention of postpartum hemorrhage in caesarean section
Madhuri Alwani, Swapnil Singh, Ratna Thakur, Sunita Mishra
. 2014; 3(3): 512-515.
- A study to assess injection practices at different levels of health care facilities in district Gwalior, M.P., India
Leena Bhargo, Ranjana Tiwari, Swapnil Jain, Praveen Yuwane, Maan Bahador Rajpoot, Sakshi Tiwari
. 2014; 2(3): 1020-1025.
- Intra peritoneal ascending colon in parastomal hernial sac
Moorat Singh Yadav, Zeeshanuddin Ahmad, Apoorv Sharma, Swapnil Wankhede, Pradeep Saxena
. 2014; 2(2): 786-788.
- A rare presentation: duplication of testis
Girish Jatkar, Amol Deshpande, Swapnil Madankar, Amit Pothare
. 2014; 1(2): 108-111.
- Pediatric small bowel obstruction: a rare case
Amol Deshpande, Swapnil Madankar, Vijay Kawalkar
. 2014; 1(1): 52-54.
- Factors Influencing Medication Adherence among Hypertensive Patients in a Tertiary Care Hospital, Pune, Maharashtra
Aarti M Nagarkar, Swapnil A Gadhave, Ishor Sharma, Ankita Choure, Donald Morisky
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(4): 559-563.
- Pharmacognostical Evaluation of Surana Kanda (corm of Amorphophallus Campanulatus Linn.)
Swapnil Y Chaudhari, Harisha CR, Galib , Pradeep Kumar Prajapati
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2013; 2(1): 41-45.
- Trends in surgical site infections in general surgery at a tertiary hospital
B. Ravinder Reddy, Jhansi Vani, Prashant S. Gade, Swapnil V. Kurkure
. 2012; 2(1): 19-22.
- How to write a thesis?
Swapnil s Agarwal, Preeti Yadav, Krishnadutt Chavali, Lavlesh Kumar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2011; 1(2): 86-90.
- Efficacy of Pcroriza kurrooa benth in experimentally induced Hepato-toxicity in Cross-bred calves
V.R. Talmale, P.R. More, Ghumare B.C, Shendre S. B. and Nirgulkar S.N1
. 2010; 3(1): 29-31.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW