|23 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Wound Healing Effect of Humri (Securinega leucopyrus) and Supportive Ayurveda Therapy in Beurger’s Ulcer
Tukaram Sambhaji Dudhamal
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2016; 5(1): 37-43.
- Clinical Efficacy of Arshonyt Tablet and Ointment in Piles & Fissure-in-ano
Sanjay Kumar Gupta, Tukaram Sambhaji Dudhamal, Madhav Singh Baghel, Panchakshari Patil
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2014; 3(3): 81-87.
- Clinical effect of Lord’s Anal Dilatation and Ksharasutra Suturing in Parikartika w.s.r. to chronic fissure-in-ano
Tukaram Sambhaji Dudhamal, Madhav Singh Baghel, Chaturbhuja Bhuyan, Sanjay Kumar Gupta
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2013; 2(4): 133-140.
- COMPARATIVE STUDY OF PULMONARY FUNCTION TESTS ON DIFFERENT TRIMESTERS OF PREGNANCY
Sushma Jadhav, V.B. Dudhamal, S.S. Karadkhedkar, Sayeeda Afroz, N.A. Razvi
International Journal of Current Research and Review. 2013; 5(2): 118-122.
- Molecular characterization of Lingual antimicrobial peptide in the female reproductive tract of Buffalo
Dhanya Joseph, Tukaram More
Veterinary World. 2011; 4(3): 120-123.
- A GUIDE TO MANAGEMENT OF VARIOUS ENDODONTIC PERIODONTAL LESIONS - A CASE SERIES
Rajendran Maheaswari, A. Selvam, M. Jeeva Rekha, A. Mahalakshmi, Tukaram Kshirsagar Jaishree
International Journal of Current Research and Review. 2015; 7(20): 22-29.
- CROWN LENGTHENING BY ORTHODONTIC FORCED ERUPTION – A CASE REPORT
Maheaswari Rajendran, Jayshree Tukaram Kshirsagar, Golla Usha Rao, Hema Jane Christa
International Journal of Current Research and Review. 2015; 7(13): 79-83.
- A study of drug utilization in indoor patients of high-risk pregnancy in a tertiary care hospital
Smita Laxman Gaidhankar, Shraddha Milind Pore, Milin Nanasaheb Deokate, Sunita Jaiprakash Ramanand, Arundhati Tukaram Salunke
International Journal of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology. 2016; 5(4): 1366-1371.
- Effect of passive smoking as a risk factor for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in normal healthy women
Meenakshi Kalyan, Shubhangi A. Kanitkar, Aayush Gupta, Devanshi Sharma, Sanam Singh
International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2016; 4(11): 4970-4973.
- Biological control of sclerotium rolfsii, causing stem rot of Groundnut by pseudomonas cf. Monteilii 9
Rakh R.R.1* , L. S. Raut2, S. M. Dalvi1, and A.V. Manwar3
. 2011; 3(3): 26-34.
- Medical Students React To Cadaveric Dissections
Siddharth Dubhashi1* , Usha Dubhashi1, Amarjit Singh2, Trinath T1
. 2011; 3(1): 135-138.
- Detection and characterization of metallo-β-lactamases producing Pseudomonas aeruginosa clinical isolates at a tertiary care hospital of Bhopal, India
Abhishek Mehta, Tukaram Prabhu
International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2016; 4(9): 4084-4088.
- Effect of integrated yoga therapy on glycemic control and pulmonary function tests in borderline noninsulin dependent diabetes mellitus patients of Central India
Manoj Tukaram Jiwtode; Priyanka Kadoo
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(5): 926-930.
- Vitamin B12 deficiency causing neurological syndrome with rare skin manifestation
Samreen Fathima; Tukaram Umesh
Journal of Medical and Allied Sciences. 2018; 8(1): 49-52.
- Oxygen embolism: an unusual consequence of hydrogen peroxide irrigation
Pravin Tukaram Survashe, Sachin Guthe, Vernon Velho, Laxmikant Bhopale
International Journal of Community Medicine and Public Health. 2016; 3(9): 2683-2685.
- A randomized comparison between lercanidipine and amlodipine for efficacy and tolerability in patients with essential hypertension
Girish Tulshidas Raparti, Balwant Kisanrao Choure, Praveenkumar Tukaram Patil, Shailesh Shyamling Patne
International Journal of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology. 2016; 5(4): 1181-1186.
- A comparative study on awareness about tuberculosis among urban and rural P.U. college students of Davangere taluk, Karnataka, India
Dayalaxmi Tukaram Shedole, Shubha Bakkappa Devalgi, Vidya GS, Roopa R. Mendagudli, Vijaya B. Kumar
International Journal of Community Medicine and Public Health. 2015; 2(4): 552-557.
- Molar Refraction and Polarizability of Antiemetic drug 4-amino-5-chloro-N-(2-(diethylamino)ethyl)-2 methoxybenzamide hydrochloride monohydrate in [Aqueous-Sodium or Lithium Chloride] Solutions at 30 °C
Rajendrakumar T. Sawale, Tukaram M. Kalyankar, Roy George, Santosh D. Deosarkar
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(3): 120-124.
- Investigation of Volumetric and Optical Properties of Anti-Emetic Metoclopramide Hydrochloride Drug in Aqueous-Dimethylsulfoxide (DMSO) Solutions At 303.15 K
Santosh D. Deosarkar, Rajendrakumar T. Sawale, Tukaram M. Kalyankar
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(5): 013-017.
- Evaluation of Weekly Iron and Folic Acid Supplementation program for adolescents in rural Pondicherry, India
Prasad Tukaram Dhikale, E Suguna, A Thamizharasi, Amol R Dongre
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(10): 1360-1365.
- Knowledge, attitude, and practices of food safety among women of Khaza bazar, the urban field practice area of KBN Institute of Medical Sciences, Kalaburagi, Karnataka
Roopa R Mendagudali,Kirankumar Danappa Akka, Indupalli Amruta Swati, Dayalaxmi Tukaram Shedole, Nazir Ahmed D Bendigeri
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(3): 516-520.
- Perceptions of the community about epilepsy in rural Tamil Nadu, India
Prasad Tukaram Dhikale; Muruganandham R; Amol Rambhau Dongre
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(3): 628-633.
- Validated UV-Visible Spectrophotometric method for simultaneous estimation of Cefixime and Moxifloxacin in Pharmaceutical Dosage Form
Sanjay S Pekamwar, Tukaram M Kalyankar, Bhaskar V Tambe, Shailesh J Wadher
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(1): 037-041.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW